Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

where can I get a good price on hart drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I get a good price on hart drums

Iv done some homework and deciced to purchase the hart studio ax set and a roland td8 module. I skimmed through a few forums and some of you really know your stuff on these electric drums. Does anyone out there know where I can get the lowest possible price on these items. Im on a musicians budget.Thanks
    rs

Drum World in PA will beat anybody's price and will ship free! www.drumworld.com I can't remember there 800 number right now but it's on there web page. Speak with Jim. Happy Drumming

Comment

I second that! I got mine there also. One word of caution: I don't know if you've played the Hart's yet-they are awesome, but not nearly as quiet as the Roland V's. Even with the "Series X" Mesh heads. Not sure if this is a priority for you or not. Also you might want to call 8th Street Music. They were selling "B-stock" TD-10's for $795! Not much more than a TD-8.
      Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric:
        Drum World in PA will beat anybody's price and will ship free! www.drumworld.com I can't remember there 800 number right now but it's on there web page. Speak with Jim. Happy Drumming
        rs

Comment

I tryed both drum world and 8th street before I posted this question from the info I read in many forums that are on this topic. I did speak to jim and he quoted me 1549.00 for the studio ax, and did not include shipping thats what everybody else sells it for, but with shipping included, (like the price is fixed or something). So far 8th street has the best price on the td8, 685.00 including shipping. Im not in a big rush so I have the time to fool around with price shopping. So my search goes on. Thanks for the quick replies.
          rs

Comment

I got my set from West LA Music in Los Angeles along with my TD-8. However, I have purchased gear from Hartdynamics directly of a few occasions.

I think since I bought a lot of gear from them, send in my music with the TD-8 and Simmons SDS-7 drums that were used on the track and since the equipment from those guys in Florida is the best out there in my opinion anyway, this includes all of there product line, the Hart guys and Pete Hart have been very nice to me and gave me a break or two at times.

szvook

Originally posted by rds1228:
            Iv done some homework and deciced to purchase the hart studio ax set and a roland td8 module. I skimmed through a few forums and some of you really know your stuff on these electric drums. Does anyone out there know where I can get the lowest possible price on these items. Im on a musicians budget.Thanks

------------------
            szvook
            Studio

Comment

Working...
            X