Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USB Turntable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Turntable

Anyone have any suggestions for what USB turntable to get for digitizing vinyl LP's. I need to be able to add them to my Itunes collection for playing along. Also, all my Itunes songs are in WAV format. Can vinyl be converted to WAV, or is it only MP3, with its lower quality sound?
    Roland TD-11: PD-105 snare, PDX-100 toms (3); CY-13R ride; CY-12 crash (2); KD-9 kick; Iron Cobra HP900 kick pedal; VH-10 hi-hat; Iron Cobra HH605 hi-hat stand; Simmons DA200s monitor; Sony MDR-7520 and Audioquest Nightowl headphones; AD2; VEX Apex, Sync, Icons, Boost, Masters 1-2; Drum-Tec LA Studios, Real Acoustic, Alternate Rock Sound Editions

You can also take a regular turntable analog output into any DAW then put into any digital format you want. It's less expensive that way. I did this with my collection of old 45s from the 50s, 60s.
    I put them on about 15 CDs.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

And no, you are not limited to mp3. You can save them in compressed format like mp3, AAC, ... or lossless like flac, ogg, ...
      DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
      Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Working...
      X