Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed on Triggera's product + Question on soldering :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed on Triggera's product + Question on soldering :(

I've built my own A2E drum kit 4 months ago, I've used Intriggs from Triggera for my triggers including a 22" kick drum, I loved them at first because they were so easy to install and everything worked perfectly fine... until today 3 of my triggers completely died off in the same week... 2 toms and my snare would start to barely make any sounds and eventually died off. I took off all 3 triggers to see what was the problem and the wires have been cut off from the soldering... all 3 of them exact same red wire, and 1 of them had black wire popped off as soon as I accidentally touched it, I didn't pull or anything, just accidentally touched it and it popped out of the soldering. Anyways, now I need to solder these wires back and I have no experience with them...

My question is, is there any places that does soldering services? I tried to search for it and I only see computer or phone repair stores and says nothing about soldering... also how hard would it be to do it myself? (images attached)

thanks.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Send them back to triggera and they will replace them, great customer service company

Comment

Soldering is quite easy. You can do it yourself. Check a few how to vids on the interwebs and have at it. Almost unscrew-up-able!

Comment

Contact Triggera and ask them what to do. At least give them the opportunity to rectify this soldering before messing it up further.
        . digitalDrummer
        Review index

Comment

It looks like you have the earlier generation InTrigg. They fixed the soldering issue sometime last year.

I had the same problem and once I contacted my vendor they replaced them straight up.
          TD-25KV, Yamaha DXR15, MG10. Senn 280HD.

Comment

Yes, I wonder why didn't you contact us.
            electronic drum triggers >>> | electronic cymbals >>>

Subscribe to our FB page

Comment

Originally posted by triggera View Post
              Yes, I wonder why didn't you contact us.

It's a symptom I'm seeing more and more often of the sub-generation that have "always had the internet". Buy a product -> problem with product -> ask a load of strangers on a forum about it instead of just contacting the people who made it.

Comment

Working...
              X