Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

senstiviity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senstiviity

i have been messing around with the sensitivity settingsfor my td10x. I have been using sensitvity setting 6 fo the snare but noticed when using a sequencer and checking the velocity I am getting a lot of 127 peaks. I am thinking I might lower it to 5 so the VERY HARDEST HIT will only get to 127. What settings are some members using for sensitivity for the td10x?

Originally posted by pdx:
    i have been messing around with the sensitivity settingsfor my td10x. I have been using sensitvity setting 6 fo the snare but noticed when using a sequencer and checking the velocity I am getting a lot of 127 peaks. I am thinking I might lower it to 5 so the VERY HARDEST HIT will only get to 127. What settings are some members using for sensitivity for the td10x?
    I have been using 6 also and it works great for me. This setting has everything to do with how much striking force you use and how light/heavy your sticks are. Don't get hung up on what others use. I know 3 other guys who are happy with a 3. They have also gone through several rubber rims while mine look practically new after almost 2 years. Work it so you get a mix of good overall response, reduced hot spot and decent postional sensing.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Question: does the sequencer send the proper MIDI codes? I doubt this since you got to much 127 values...
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X