Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Cheapest place to buy a HART kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest place to buy a HART kit?

I know this has been covered before(a few months ago). But I was just wondering if anybody has seen better prices lately as I am ready to buy a Custom AX now. I already have a TD-8, so I just need the kit itself. (Anyone have one used?)

Drum World www.drumworld.com
    1-800-335-3445 talk to Jim
    They should be able to beat anybody's price

Comment

I would talk with eric at SEP..Shaffers Electronic Percussion. He is a frequent poster here and will give you a very good deal...
      Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
      Presonus Firepod
      Reaper
      Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. I looked/called around for a while & ended up getting a pretty good deal through "Drum World". They actually had 1 in stock - Custom AX(w/snare stand) for $1829 shipped! Only 5 days to go , but 7 to wait for my TD-8 . Also my "Delta-DW5002AH Double Pedal" should be here in 5 days too, thanks Alex!

Comment

Hey Redline, where'd you come up with that name

Comment

LOL, I used to use this name a lot when playing on-line pc games & posting on public forums & it just kinda stuck. I also collect original Mattel "Redline" Hot Wheel cars(ONLY made between '68 & '77)so that's where I got the idea. BTW, if you guys have any of these old toy cars lying around in your attics or basements, e-mail me. I might want to buy them! My real name is Fred just in case you wondered.

Comment

Just hightened my curiosity. Look closely at mine (Ed Roth inspired). I have a complete collection (minus the infamous rear loader, couldnt justify that one $$$$.$$)-> 68-72 Spectraflames, Rumblers, Chopcycles, Sizzlers, Zowies, Gran Toros, J. Lightnings, etc, etc. Here I'm 37yrs of age and got a room in the house dedicated to toys. Go figure? Welcome aboard

Comment

DOH! I remember seeing your name before but it just went over my head. 2 kewl, a fellow collector! I am only 6 cars short of completing the '68-'72's(excluding the RLBB of course). If you get a chance checkout this great Redlines only message/discussion board: http://www.redlinesonline.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html . BTW, I go by Fredline there and on eBay. Ok, enuff about hot wheels lets get back to the real expensive toys-drums .

Comment

Originally posted by Redline:
                  Also my "Delta-DW5002AH Double Pedal" should be here in 5 days too, thanks Alex!
                  , np Fred!

------------------
                  Thank Ye,
                  Alex.
                  Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Working...
                  X