Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Christmas- SPD-SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Christmas- SPD-SX

I got a Roland SPD-SX for an early (and unexpected!) Christmas present. I have a td-15 set and the new version of the Roland Octopad. I am trying to decide if I want to keep the Octopad or sell it to get an improved snare. In any case, the SPD-SX is a lot of fun so far. I really like the ease of use for what I have done so far. My only complaint so far: none of my computers have a cd drive, so how am I supposed to install the software to manage samples?
    Current: TD-15. Cy-15. Octopad. Retired: Roland td-4k kit, Yamaha stage custom kit (20" bass, 10" 12" 14" toms, 14" snare), Sabian xs20 cymbals (20" ride, 18", 16", 14" crashes, 14" hats, 10' splash), Yamaha mixer with on board effects processor, 2 5" KRK Rokit 5" Studio Monitors

You can download the latest versions of the SPD-SX utilities and updates from the Roland website.

http://www.rolandus.com/products/det...177/downloads/

My wife has no idea how much I really spend on my toys.

Comment

Nice...

... I just got an improved (bigger) snare (Hart Dynamic) and just so pleased I made that decision. The TD-15 pads are just so small. I don't think you could go wrong with the better snare... IMO

Comment

Working...
      X