Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Amp to use w/TD-8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander
    replied
    You might try out the Roland KC100, Fred. I use a KC500 when jamming with brothers & friends. The KC100 should be fine for your needs. Although headphones are better if you're the only one listening...

------------------
    Thank Ye,
    Alex.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    BtnkBndt is right. Go with headphones for that price.

Leave a comment:

• BtnkBndt
    replied
    Hundred bucks is just about right for a good set of phones, Don't think your gonna do much better in that range.

Leave a comment:

• Redline
    started a topic What Amp to use w/TD-8?

What Amp to use w/TD-8?

Okay, I have a quite few posts here lately, but I am new to the Elec. drum world. I have been waiting for over 5 years to get one and finally it's all on its way(HDI Custom AX w/TD-8). I am primarily gonna use my kit for practice/home use and would like suggestions as to what kind/brand of amplifier to use. I would like to keep it around $100 if that's possible. It doesn't need to be real loud or feature loaded, just a nice sound & kinda small to conserve space. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Working...
X