Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roland td-11 vs td-4 for vh-11 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roland td-11 vs td-4 for vh-11 question

hi,-
    i have the roland td 11 and i am currently using the vh11 and the pads pd-125,kd9, pdx8,pdx100,cymbals:cy-12 and cy15r. Do you think tha if i buy the td 4 since i dont see any difference (sound wise) between the td4 and td11 are my exist set going to be compatible?
    1)I would like to know if i am going to use the td4 the vh11 is going to work the same as now with the td 11 ?
    2) can i have the midlle zones at the hi hat whie using the td 4? I dont need the usb port neither i do play with vst i need some cash quickly that why i am considering selling the td11 to buy a td 4

thank's
    Last edited by grohl; 12-01-14, 02:34 PM.
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/sakis.rudiments?ref=tn_tnmn

Don't bother selling the TD11 unless you plan to upgrade or go in a different direction entirely. The TD-4 has basic support for the VH-11 only.

According to Roland that means "Although you can control the opening and closing, the expression of the half-open hi-hat differs from that achieved with the completely compatible TD-20/12"

- That was obviously written before the TD11/15/30 came out but the TD11 would definitely have more samples to cover half-open, half-closed, etc. + supernatural tech, I wouldn't give that up for the TD4 either.

◾ Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ◾ MegaDRUM
    ◾ Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ◾ Tama / Gibraltar hardware ◾ JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring ◾ Pearl THMP-1
    PA Comparison Sheet

Comment

Unless you really need the money, the TD-11 offers you better VH-11 playability which you may well miss.
      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

ok thank's for all!!!
        Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/sakis.rudiments?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Working...
        X