Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPD-30 ALL SOUNDS OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPD-30 ALL SOUNDS OFF

just acquired a new Octapad. Couple of things I haven't discovered or can't find in the manual:
    Is there an all sounds off feature/button like there is on the SPDS? It would be very handy!
    Also, is there an exchange kit function? Other Roland modules seem to have it to change the order of the onboard kits around. I know you can use chains but adjusting actual kit order would be handy.
    Thanks.

No, there isn't an All Sounds Off function... not sure why you'd need it on this particular device... With the SPD-S, sometimes you need to cut a long sample playing. Most of the sounds in the SPD30 are quite short so I assume that's why they didn't give a cut-off feature

There is the kit Copy function, accessed through the Quick menu, so you can move them around. I tend to save the original kit to USB before copying another one over it to create the space and then copy that one back to where the exchanged one was (hope that makes sense!)

sox
    On YouTube: Playing Drum'n'Bass live with TD12 and SPD-S: Gig in Budapest
    With TD20-KX on SoundCloud
    Now sporting a TD30KV kit....
    "Trust Me, I'm a Professional"

Comment

Working...
    X