Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-30 and 220v systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30 and 220v systems

Greetings from Sandton, Gauteng Province, South Africa! (Also known as part of Johannesburg .) Question for you: in the TD-30 docs, pg. 151, it says:

Power Supply AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz), AC 220 V (60 Hz)

And on the bottom of the TD-30 itself, it says 117V. So. Is it multi-voltage and only requires an adapter, or is it single voltage and requires a step-down transformer? I'd rather not have it go *poof*, as you might imagine. Any actual experience greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jonathan
    TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Originally posted by jonm42 View Post
    So. Is it multi-voltage and only requires an adapter, or is it single voltage and requires a step-down transformer?
    Yes. It has an auto-sensing internal PSU, all you need is the right cable to get it from the IEC mains connector on the back of the module to whatever is on the wall in the room you want to use it.

Comment

They ship em all over the world all you need is the right power cable and you are good to go.
      I bought a TD-20 from Hong Kong, it got here with a Chinese power cable. I plugged it in using a spare Australian power cable and no problems.

NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

Working...
      X