Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

z-ed triple ply meshes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z-ed triple ply meshes

I finally ordered the z- ed triple ply meshes. Was using black 682 2 plys because they have been the quietest compared to roland, hart, billy blast, remo, and pintech. I wanted to change over to a quiet white mesh head and these z-ed trips were rated the quietest according to digital drummer so we will see tomorrow when they gey delivered. I Will post results.
    Last edited by hemiboy; 10-27-14, 08:35 PM.

I am more interested how opaque they are compared to Roland. All these single ply heads are transparent and you can see the triggers - looks awful. Take a pic of the triples!
    Yamaha DTX-502 / (3) PCY155 Cymbals / HH65 HH Pedal
    Roland KD-9 Kick / DIY Snare (1 zone with DTX...)

Comment

I will , that was another thing I didnt like about single plys as well, besides their sound
      Last edited by hemiboy; 10-28-14, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I have the zed trips and I'm afraid they are not as opaque as you would like them to be. I was a little disappointed that they weren't more opaque but I still really like them.

Comment

Like mine too, even though they are a little transparent, showing my crossbar triggers. They are super quiet as promised and perform great. Happy with them!
          Last edited by hemiboy; 10-30-14, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X