Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-drum lead labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-drum lead labels

I found these on ebay and I got a set for my kit.

I now have all my leads labelled.

here's the link if you want to take a look.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-1-PACK...3D171420775403
    Roland TD8KV with TD-10 Expanded Brain. KT-10. PD-120. PD-100 x 2. PD-80 x 2. Extra CY-12 cymbal. VH-11. TDM-10, NE-10. Korg PA-800. Roland XP-30. Yamaha Clavinova CLP-970. Mackie Mixing desk. Genelec Monitors.

digitalDrummer offers two sets for $5 with free shipping.
    . digitalDrummer
    Review index

Comment

I didnt know that at the time.

Damm lol.
      Roland TD8KV with TD-10 Expanded Brain. KT-10. PD-120. PD-100 x 2. PD-80 x 2. Extra CY-12 cymbal. VH-11. TDM-10, NE-10. Korg PA-800. Roland XP-30. Yamaha Clavinova CLP-970. Mackie Mixing desk. Genelec Monitors.

Comment

Just FYI The ones available from digital drummer (at least the ones I got) are quite small and printed black lettering on color background so to my 40 - something eyes they are hard to read.
        TD-25KV, Yamaha DXR15, MG10. Senn 280HD.

Comment

I got both of the sets these folks offer. No problems with peeling off so far (been 4+ months). Nice high quality stickers.
          TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by billgtx View Post
            Just FYI The ones available from digital drummer (at least the ones I got) are quite small and printed black lettering on color background so to my 40 - something eyes they are hard to read.
            Thanks for the feedback Bill. We made em small enough to be unobtrusive and in reality, the black stands out against the red, green, yellow and white backgrounds. I agree the blue it a bit harder on the eye. And the kick is white text on black background.
            . digitalDrummer
            Review index

Comment

Originally posted by allanjohn View Post
              Thanks for the feedback Bill. We made em small enough to be unobtrusive and in reality, the black stands out against the red, green, yellow and white backgrounds. I agree the blue it a bit harder on the eye. And the kick is white text on black background.
              You're right about the Kick label. It is white on black. My bad. I guess it's subjective and does depend on lighting but I would say the blue and green are the hardest to see and the purple is dependent on lighting. Just my $ 0.02
              TD-25KV, Yamaha DXR15, MG10. Senn 280HD.

Comment

Working...
              X