Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-30 and backup files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30 and backup files

I notice my module seems to be very finicky about backup files. During any given attempt, it will read a file as empty. Try a few more times and it finds the kits. Sometimes I can do a save and it will immediately see the file as empty.

This has happened with my strike file and my own backups. Anyone else experience this?

You might try backing up your USB stick and them reformatting the stick in the TD30, that should help

Comment

Agreed. Format the stick at the computer, then at the module. Attempt backups. If you still have issues, try another stick. If you still have issues, contact Roland with all that information.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you guys.

Comment

Working...
        X