Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Snares From Pintech - New Product Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Snares From Pintech - New Product Line

Hey Everyone!

I thought I would let you all know that we have started a small but fun new product line. This product line will include custom snares and drum pads, along with other possible custom products. I have asked my factory workers and designers to come up with ideas that are fun and budget-oriented. So far, they have come up with some fun designs that I think some of you will like.

Most of what we have on the site right now are acoustic to electronic conversions - but have custom wraps and stuff.

LINK TO WHAT IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://pintechworld.com/product-category/custom/

I just got out of the factory, and there are approximately a dozen more shells that are being prepped.

*** WE'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MAKE A CUSTOM SNARE OR WHATEVER YOU WANT - TELL US WHAT YOU WANT, AND WE WILL MAKE IT CUSTOM FOR YOU ***

This is just something fun for our employees to do, and they get a little extra bonus when one of their designs is sold. I've heard them betting each other on which design is going to sell first.

I'd also love to hear your thoughts, and maybe some ideas for designs and such.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Ryan @ Pintech

Are the wraps created by Pintech or another company Ryan?

Comment

Working...
    X