• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
      Love that! Thanks, Ericdrumz
      Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

i can't 'like' your post John, but i get what you mean ..
        That was a great rendition of Kashmir Eric.

It's always been a thorn in my side though that with any of these non-studio vids, you can never hear the kick, well not unless it has been recorded way over the top, which sounds bad. I've mentioned this numerous times in the past. It sounds like there is something missing, which it is.

Comment

• Can you make out the kick on this one?

Comment

• Ta Mate.

Comment

• Mike Tyson used to sing when he was a young girl..

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbaker View Post
                Can you make out the kick on this one?

Seems this vid has been blocked Eric.

Comment

• Try again - it is playing for me right now through Brave browser.

Can't remember if I posted something from these folks before - but they are the best Chicago tribute band in the Universe, and the production values on their feed is top-notch.

Comment

• great band.. but that video is blocked in my country by SME (copyright).. you could try typing ":chicago cover band leonid and friends 25 or 6 to 4"
                    in search box youtube .. then it might play ..

Comment

great band.. but that video is blocked in my country by SME (copyright).. you could try typing ":chicago cover band leonid and friends 25 or 6 to 4"
                      in search box youtube .. then it might play ..
                      SME --> same here ;
                      typing in search box YouTube works !
                      'lectric drumma
                      Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• No song of today yet for today… speaking of cover bands, I really dig this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IDdt0FQ-Kc.

Stijn
                        'lectric drumma
                        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• just in : orthodox mosh lims massively disregard 1,5 meter rules..

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post
                            No song of today yet for today… speaking of cover bands, I really dig this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IDdt0FQ-Kc.

Stijn
                            That was very pretty indeed. Wonderful chorus section. Lovely guitar tones. And the drummer played with WAY more restraint than I would have.

It would have been great fun to play that song straight for a while, and then take it to new places.

Comment

just in : orthodox mosh lims massively disregard 1,5 meter rules..
                              Yeah - now that was weird. Really really weird.
                              Last edited by gingerbaker; 04-04-20, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• i don't know.. but the jews had the room after these guys left ?

Comment

Working...
                                X