X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Plant has quietly been doing some good stuff, in dif genres

Robert Plant and Afro Celt Sound System - Life Begin Again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPb...o&spfreload=10
    TD-9 Module Gen 2; TMC-6 Slave Module; PD-105BK; PD-85BK x 3; CY-13R x 1; CY-12C x 3; Kit Toy China 15" x 1; Kit Toy Splash 10" x 2; KD-9; CY-5 x 2; FD-7-; Pintech Dinbat used as Cowbell; TDA-700 & Roland KCW-1 Sub Woofer; Pearl 902 Double Pedal; ROC-N-SOC V- Stool with Back Rest

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
          If I play this at 78 speed will I see Dog?
          "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• no.. ..then you face the punisher..

Comment

• None of those are my cup of tea, sounds like a rock version of acid jazz.
              To each his own (not a bad thing)
              "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• ah well.. new day ..new chances.. ..nothing more different than 'music taste'..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
                  ah well.. new day ..new chances.. ..nothing more different than 'music taste'..
                  Nice piece mate. Not into jazz but I appreciate the musicianship. Drums are awesome. I have always said that you need a 6 sided brain to play modern jazz. This proves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuruMyStick View Post
                    Robert Plant has quietly been doing some good stuff, in dif genres

Robert Plant and Afro Celt Sound System - Life Begin Again
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPb...o&spfreload=10
                    Yea mate, there are several collaborations associated with Afro Celt but I just wanted to show the basic line-up and its feel.

Any collaboration with Plant is good.
                    Last edited by John.b; 11-06-16, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• I like Uncle Moes Space ranch! Never heard it before, Chambers is a monster drummer!!!
                      Thanks for posting this.
                      NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

• Man in the iron Cage
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U7AKNOTeQI
                        NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

• Metallica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ

Comment

• Originally posted by sycle1 View Post
                            Nice one Sycle1

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks, Eric. Nice to see Gavin talking about his influences and how the pattern works.

If you haven't seen the 3 drummers in the current KC frontline, here's an introduction:

P@ starts the song out, Bill R. on mellotron/keys for the first part.

Bill R. and Gavin enter on drums in the 6th minute and in earnest in the 8th minute.

Radical Action to Unseat the Hold of Monkey Mind indeed!

I highly recommend that release, if you're able to appreciate the e-x-p-o-s-u-r-e.

Easy Money is available online too:

Last edited by ClintTweed; 11-18-16, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X