Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John.b
    replied
    I wasn't talking about that, but now we are on the subject !!!!!!!! Anyway, that's what nursey is for. She has to earn her keep somehow.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    Originally posted by John.b View Post

Now I have even beaten myself. That's got to be a first. I might actually beat myself again tomorrow. Well I'm in training for it.
    When I was younger, I used to do that at least once a day.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    OK so I have won again. Its now getting boring.
    Now I have even beaten myself. That's got to be a first. I might actually beat myself again tomorrow. Well I'm in training for it.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    OK so I have won again. Its now getting boring.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Nursey never gives out freebies. It will cost you at least an ice cream, or a weenie. (however you spell it).
    Last edited by John.b; 03-31-19, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    Was that during free flash bang day?

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    I have tried consulting nursey on the subject of my hearing but hers is worse than mine, ever since the brothel blew up.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    I did not think that the way I talk could be an issue but who am I to say. I mean, I don't talk to me any more so what do I know,

Well occasionally may be, like if I want an expert opinion on something, but there ya go. Very rarely.

Leave a comment:

• 'lectric drumma
    replied
    Sorry guys and gals, I've been on this site too long and its starting to affect the way I walk.
    And the way you talk...?

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Don't know about Dog Tired mate, but definitely felt Dog Eared. Didn't like the taste of them plums much anyway, but worth a night in the cell with food and drink all supplied, and a bed for the night.

You got to hand it to Her Majesty, she knows how to treat you for the night.
    Last edited by John.b; 03-29-19, 04:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    Saying that, nursey gave me the wrong pills last week and I ended up down the station, for going round, sniffing every ones bum, and licking their plums.

You must have been DOG tired after that experience.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Sorry guys and gals, I've been on this site too long and its starting to affect the way I walk.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Saying that, nursey gave me the wrong pills last week and I ended up down the station, for going round, sniffing every ones bum, and licking their plums.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    She didn't say anything to me, but then I'm bass speaker deaf so wouldn't of heard her anyway. Oh and I can run, all be it in only short spurts, contrary to some ugly rumours that are going around.

Leave a comment:

• 'lectric drumma
    replied
    Originally posted by Intruder View Post
    He would eat too much and end up another fat kid to move about.
    Yes, but that's since I can run that far, because my chain is so long.

That's what she said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X