X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teknail2004
    started a topic The Last Post.

The Last Post.

So who thinks they can post the last post in this thread......We'll see.

Cheers
    Leo

• John.b
    replied
    Nursey never gives out freebies. It will cost you at least an ice cream, or a weenie. (however you spell it).
    Last edited by John.b; 03-31-19, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    Was that during free flash bang day?

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    I have tried consulting nursey on the subject of my hearing but hers is worse than mine, ever since the brothel blew up.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    I did not think that the way I talk could be an issue but who am I to say. I mean, I don't talk to me any more so what do I know,

Well occasionally may be, like if I want an expert opinion on something, but there ya go. Very rarely.

Leave a comment:

• 'lectric drumma
    replied
    Originally posted by John.b View Post
    Sorry guys and gals, I've been on this site too long and its starting to affect the way I walk.
    And the way you talk...?

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Don't know about Dog Tired mate, but definitely felt Dog Eared. Didn't like the taste of them plums much anyway, but worth a night in the cell with food and drink all supplied, and a bed for the night.

You got to hand it to Her Majesty, she knows how to treat you for the night.
    Last edited by John.b; 03-29-19, 04:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    Originally posted by John.b View Post
    Saying that, nursey gave me the wrong pills last week and I ended up down the station, for going round, sniffing every ones bum, and licking their plums.

You must have been DOG tired after that experience.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Sorry guys and gals, I've been on this site too long and its starting to affect the way I walk.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Saying that, nursey gave me the wrong pills last week and I ended up down the station, for going round, sniffing every ones bum, and licking their plums.

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    She didn't say anything to me, but then I'm bass speaker deaf so wouldn't of heard her anyway. Oh and I can run, all be it in only short spurts, contrary to some ugly rumours that are going around.

Leave a comment:

• 'lectric drumma
    replied
    Originally posted by Intruder View Post
    He would eat too much and end up another fat kid to move about.
    Yes, but that's since I can run that far, because my chain is so long.

That's what she said.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    Was thinking of paying 'lectric drumma $1 plus food a day for that but, he would eat too much and end up another fat kid to move about. His bite is worse than his bark.
    At least, "that's what she said".

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Have you tried staking a Doberman out there on your lawn. Yea with a 50 ft long chain. You can make a sport of it, and take bets on how many times the fat kid gets bitten.

Leave a comment:

• Intruder
    replied
    It's getting busy in here. I'll be back, those damn kids are on my lawn again. At least I can still catch that little fat kid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X