No announcement yet.

The Last Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, it's about quality, not quantity, hehe...
    'lectric drumma
    Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post
      Hey, it's about quality, not quantity, hehe...
      Hmmm....I think we've all pretty much failed in that respect.
      TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Fullback32 View Post
        Hmmm....I think we've all pretty much failed in that respect.
        HEY!....I'm DEEPLY offended! .....My posts are all QUALITY!

...LAST POST TIME POSTED WORLD RECORD HOLDER.....(10 days)...

Myke C.

Comment

• I feel the need to make a post

Comment

• Originally posted by sae View Post
            I feel the need to make a post
            Building a fence, are we?

Myke C.

Comment

• "well...you're not really an authority on that either"

Hey I haven't always been a girlgirl gal you know!

I say that someone that's been on the other end would be an authority.

Unless some of you guys, OK let's just say might have rainbow wrap on their drums and just don't show pictures of it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Cup Candy View Post
                "well...you're not really an authority on that either"

Hey I haven't always been a girlgirl gal you know!

I say that someone that's been on the other end would be an authority.

Unless some of you guys, OK let's just say might have rainbow wrap on their drums and just don't show pictures of it here.
                Keep this up and you're going to give the term "The Last Post" a whole new meaning!

Comment

• I've got nothing to say this time... just keeping my post count up...
                  'lectric drumma
                  Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post
                    I've got nothing to say this time... just keeping my post count up...
                    Good choice!........I agree 100%

Myke C.

Comment

• Why's it all gone quite.
                      The silence is eerie. I sense impending doom. Like just before the volcano erupts or the earthquake hits.
                      Speak to me somebody.
                      Will the last person leaving the building turn out the lights.
                      Might as well go and get lashed. Could be my last chance before the sun goes out.

Comment

• Why's it all gone quite.
                        The silence is eerie. I sense impending doom. Like just before the volcano erupts or the earthquake hits.
                        Speak to me somebody.
                        Will the last person leaving the building turn out the lights.
                        Might as well go and get lashed. Could be my last chance before the sun goes out.

Comment

• Hi Homer

!!! The Scream !!! didnt know it was you but now I can see the likeness.

I thought all was lost. I thought for a moment I was the last one left.
                          Just you and me now mate. Its up to us to re-populate this thread.
                          If we cant, then the world as we know it is doomed.
                          Pestulance and plague will descend from the heavens and consume all that is good and rythmic.
                          Edrums will have their memories sucked from them and adrums will cease to exist. Their skins and shells burnt up in the firey inferno.

There will be no more bass players to screw up our tempos.
                          No more nights of blood, sweat and tears.
                          No more hours of endless practice.
                          No more gigging till four in the morning.

Well you got to look on the bright side hav'nt you.

Why are you yellow anyway ??? Too many bannanas I guess.

__________________________________________________ _________
                          I dont know what your doing with that bannana but dont expect me to eat it.

Comment

• Sorry, didnt mean to offend anyone regarding skin colour or any other **** ive posted here

OOOps, thats me banned on two counts. Sorry Mods.

Comment

• ELVIS has left the building!

Myke C.

Comment

• Originally posted by badnomad View Post
                                ELVIS has left the building!
                                He SURE DID - because I see him at every construction site in Myrtle Beach:

Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Comment

Working...
                                X