Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there no end to this madness ??????????.......................Obviously not.

Comment

• i'm 45 ...or was it 54? i'm always confusing those (pls ignore this post)

Comment

• Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• Originally posted by teknail2005 View Post
          i'm 45 ...or was it 54? i'm always confusing those (pls ignore this post)
          OK Tec so you were either 31 or 40 when you created this inspirational post. Bottom line is you are still just a youngster.

Comment

• And Eric that box thing was really useless, but I just had to watch it.

Well it was either that or continue with filling in my tax return.

The useless box won hands down.

Comment

• The box is mind numbing.
              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                The box is mind numbing.

That's what she said.

You had to know that was coming.
                "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• yep, i was wondering what was more useless, making a box that shuts itself off.. or making a 'how to' vid about it..
                  or.. making this post .. go ahead, prove me right : p
                  Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post

That's what she said.

You had to know that was coming.
                    I’m oblivious as usual so I walked right into it.
                    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• Bottom line was I got bored, and I'm even more board now.

Got anymore totally pointless vids I can watch.

Like sometime soon, preferably before I loose the will to live.

Comment

• got smth john .. put fullscreen and pls don't litter .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Vr2bSMU7o&t=1m18s
                        Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
                          got smth john .. put fullscreen and pls don't litter .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Vr2bSMU7o&t=1m18s

Squirrel!
                          "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• and did you spot the wall socket on the tree ? if it's all too slow, try this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=MWyBgudQqsI

Comment

got smth john .. put fullscreen and pls don't litter .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Vr2bSMU7o&t=1m18s
                              That was really good Eric, I really got into that, like I was there, walking along, singing a happy song, you know, like you do, really really tranquil, I could smell the greenary and taste the air.

Then I fell over and broke my leg, hit my head and laid there till I was dead.

Not a happy ending at all.

Now what.

Comment

and did you spot the wall socket on the tree ? if it's all too slow, try this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=MWyBgudQqsI
                                Yea that was ok Eric, well till I hit a bump, went ar.e-over-tit, hit a tree, broke my back and died, AGAIN.

Cant you find something safer for me too do. Im not as young as I was, and Ive been ill.

Comment

Working...
                                X