The Last Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John.b View Post
    How long do you think we can keep this up for guys ???

Till the last post maybe

Till the end of the pandemic or at least until someone wins the last post prize of a Kia K5 turbo charged auto.
    Does anybody really need a turbo charged 4 cylinder roller skate?
    John.b You can keep it up as long as you keep taking those purple pills.

Watch out for those low crawling, belly sliding, creep up from behind politicians promising freedom and riches beyond belief
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• ”Watch out for those low crawling, belly sliding, creep up from behind politicians promising freedom and riches beyond belief”

All for free!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
        ”Watch out for those low crawling, belly sliding, creep up from behind politicians promising freedom and riches beyond belief”

All for free!

Speaking of low crawlers!, Did you know that you may not be getting all the medicare benefits you deserve? Maybe a TV commercial or 20 per hour will remind you to call and find out. The call and the information are free. Call now and have your credit card number available. Take advantage of the be all that we can be companies grabbing all the government subsidies to further lower you into the abyss of bureaucracy that is this experiment in human cattle driving. Rollin, rollin, rollin rawhide.

After you have taken all these super expensive drugs and suffered countless side effects up to and including death be sure to call the law offices of Billy Bob Cheater and Howie Screwem for your free consultation and no guarantee two minute virtual meeting. Let us get all the money you deserve. I am a non lawyer washed up has been spokesperson. Trust me.

Don't even get me started on all the ways to go broke giving to all the various charitable incorporated non profit organizations looking to provide themselves with enough political clout to run for office for a chance to really screw people.

Ok, back to watchin our six for awhile

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
          3901 let's see how many i got.. aha 2564 .. time flies and am behind
          i'm being censored from behind.. posts vanish into oblivion, neutured by a moderator.. and only 1 moderator,
          forum compromization.. chinese futures on the horizon.. take care..
          Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post

Speaking of low crawlers!, Did you know that you may not be getting all the medicare benefits you deserve? Maybe a TV commercial or 20 per hour will remind you to call and find out. The call and the information are free. Call now and have your credit card number available. Take advantage of the be all that we can be companies grabbing all the government subsidies to further lower you into the abyss of bureaucracy that is this experiment in human cattle driving. Rollin, rollin, rollin rawhide.

How can you not believe Mike Ditka and Joe Namath?
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post

How can you not believe Mike Ditka and Joe Namath?

Right? If only they had to live by the choices they are promoting.

My parents had a reverse mortgage. Now Tom Selleck owns their home.

Mike & Joe always were low crawlers.

When the stars come out to promote products run as fast as you can the other way.

Except George Foreman of course. That grill thing really works!

Stars and athletes promoting products they don't use lets you know how badly they did with their own investments usually.

Have to ask yourself WWKD?............................................. .............= What would Kanye do?

Lockdown 2.0 on the way just in time for the holidays. Watch each other's backs again. I said watch not wash.

Just let the soap lay there. Always.

Comment

• Over there then Intruder, are you saying that when you die, you have to pay for a consultation, by a doctor, to pronouce that you are dead, and do you need to keep a couple of hundred dollars in your wallet to pay this doctor, once he has pronounced you dead and signed the certificate. Just thinking though, that it may be, that the signing of the certificate would be considered an extra, which would then incur even more expense. Surely then this must all be taken into account before rushing into any possible situation that may result in one being dead, or injured fatally, resulting in one then dying to death.
                As well, there is the matter of getting a box and having someone put you into that said box. another extra. All in all, me thinks this is starting to get serously expensive. Maybe forget leaving cash in your wallet, just make sure you have a credit card there that is'nt maxed out.
                Last edited by John.b; 11-15-20, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Over there then Intruder, are you saying that when you die, you have to pay for a consultation, by a doctor, to pronouce that you are dead, and do you need to keep a couple of hundred dollars in your wallet to pay this doctor, once he has pronounced you dead and signed the certificate. Just thinking though, that it may be, that the signing of the certificate would be considered an extra, which would then incur even more expense. Surely then this must all be taken into account before rushing into any possible situation that may result in one being dead, or injured fatally, resulting in one then dying to death.
                  As well, there is the matter of getting a box and having someone put you into that said box. another extra. All in all, me thinks this is starting to get serously expensive. Maybe forget leaving cash in your wallet, just make sure you have a credit card there that is'nt maxed out.
                  You forgot to mention the death tax that goes to the majority party in charge so that they can hold a wake of sorts for you in your absence. Maximum 3 people in attendance, no singing.

Under the current circumstances I have instructed (if I die) my family to put my ass out on the curb to be taken care of by the local officials (waste company). The end result is the same and the family can save the expense and glamor of a funeral. After holding in a temp morgue its on to the crematorium to the depths of wherever.

Went to the store today to get a turkey and some toilet paper (was down to 3 rolls) Toilet paper was nearly gone again. Why horde toilet paper? It's senseless. Do people really crap more when under lock down? We have a bidet so 24 rolls lasts months for us.

I noticed today that less people are wearing masks than last week even though this is a democratic run state. All to protest and die? Conclusion; people basically suck!

My Daughter (43yrs old) called the other day to ask if she should still invite her niece & her husband to the family get together (her husbands side) because they had tested positive for covid-19.
                  Sure, why not? just have them sit at the kids table!! Those clod hoppers get drunk, loud, fight then puke all over each other. What could go wrong?
                  After calling her an IDIOT and telling her how disappointed I was that she would even consider having a indoor gathering (cold & rainy here) she decided to cancel it. Did she really need my opinion to come to this decision? The party did not happen and they have enough left overs to last till next year.

So, what else can happen before this year goes toes up? Another 4 years of Trump somehow?

Eyes on my 6 and my kids still. be sure and do the same.

Comment

• Thanks Intruder, you are a constant source of wisdom, laughs, and enlightenment. This thread was made for you mate, and long may you keep posting.

Comment

• Nice to know I have other constants besides a overwhelming need to always be 15 feet from the loo for no reason at all!

Thanksgiving would be about a good flow once I hit the loo. Urolift for Xmas maybe?

If I didn't unload my head of these thoughts here I would just explode I guess.

Speaking of explosions, covid seems to be taking over world wide again just in time for the holidays.

Last year we left the country to get out of get togethers and gift exchanges. This year don't gotta do nothin to get out of it.

I think holidays this year will be about the true meaning of their creation. Back to basics I think.

Trying to watch my 6 from the 12 is causing a painful 8 in my 3 that lasts about 12

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
                        Nice to know I have other constants besides a overwhelming need to always be 15 feet from the loo for no reason at all!

Thanksgiving would be about a good flow once I hit the loo. Urolift for Xmas maybe?

If I didn't unload my head of these thoughts here I would just explode I guess.

Speaking of explosions, covid seems to be taking over world wide again just in time for the holidays.

Last year we left the country to get out of get togethers and gift exchanges. This year don't gotta do nothin to get out of it.

I think holidays this year will be about the true meaning of their creation. Back to basics I think.

Trying to watch my 6 from the 12 is causing a painful 8 in my 3 that lasts about 12
                        Not being able to stray more than 15ft from a loo would indicate you have a serious problem there mate so it is fair to say that you would need a constant supply of loo paper.
                        Anyway, in the absence of any such luxury items you could always wipe your _rse on the turkey, assuming they have not sold out of those aswell.

As for the Xmas get-to-gether with the family, as soon as I see them coming over the hill, I put up the 'covid is prevalent here' sign on the front door and hide behind the couch with the dog. Yea, like you say, covid explosions have got there uses.
                        Also, you seem to have a really bad case of numeracy, which, if not treated fairly urgently, could result in you turning into an abacus and then, eventually, an accountant. My apologies to any accountants out there lol.
                        Last edited by John.b; 11-21-20, 02:35 PM.

Comment

and long may you keep posting.
                          i agree .. however this thread is the biggest paradox in the universe ..but never mind..
                          Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
                            i agree .. however this thread is the biggest paradox in the universe ..but never mind..

I once won a poker tournament with a para threes. I was wearing a para pants at the time. I had a girlfriend with a nice para _ _ _ _ _, so I married her. I once had to go to hospital where I was given paregoric. I need a new para shoes too.

Must keep an eye on this universe lest it escape from it's confines.

Comment

• ah.. a pair of threes.. almost googled that lol

Comment

• According to Wiki a para three's aint too good but two para three's is massive.

Comment

Working...
                                X