No announcement yet.

The Last Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea and the fat kid is still hanging around.

Maybe when the bomb drops, he will try to catch it.

Ive just noticed I have been upgraded to a 'Seasoned Member'. I want to know what Ive been seasoned with. A bit of Parsley, or Corriander maybe. I like peppered sauce on my steak. Yea that would be good. And mushrooms of course. Got to have the mushrooms.
    Last edited by John.b; 07-26-20, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Just stay away from the dry rub.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• dry rub.. saw that's a new form of 'playing' percussion.. instead of hitting it.. 'rubbing' it.. i'm thinking of putting on coated heads
        so i can expand my musical palette.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHfD_F22Qc
        Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• Yeah, dry rub causes pain and redness ask any nurse.
          Don't ask me how I know.

Stay safe any way you need to
          "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• You been talking to nursey havnt you. Thats how you know. I wondered where she had been recently. Yea she knows all about dry rubbing. More than most people can shake a stick at. I just know it makes it very red and shinny, and makes you walk funny.

Comment

• By the way, does anyone know if the fat kit caught the bomb. I did not hear the bang but then I am a bit far away from where you are.
              Just wondered though, incase you need help picking up the bits and assembling them into some sort of order to give back to his parents.

Comment

• The bomb must have missed because the fat kid is still here. He doesn’t want to leave either.
                Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• Perhaps you could introduce fat kid to a new game called catch the bullet.

Comment

• I don't know but that deaf, dumb, blind, fat kid sure plays a mean pinball!

Stay safe jimorlando that fat kid could be your next governor.

​​​​​​​Stay safe everyone

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Welcome to the camp, I guess you know why we are here.

Comment

• No Jim please enlighten mate, why the hell are we here. I just check in here each day to make sure I am not the last one left on the planet, but then, how do I know that you all arnt just AITs, sent to lull me into a false sense of security, before you strike.

I have been watching my back for so long now that I have forgotten what my front looks like ????

Comment

• 'am i still here' .. that's what i wrote in the back of a girls' diary once..
                          Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• John.
                            Just let us know if you’re feeling secure. Are you feeling secure?

Comment

• I think all you guys have alien DNA and are not really here at all.

Proof that social distancing causes paranoia pandemic and systemic hyper racism.
                              I just checked again and my back still looks different than my front. Is that a good thing?

John.b When nursie says turn your head and cough don't bend over quite as far then the front will look different from the back.
                              Ericdrumz A third grade girl doesn't really count. Thought you knew that. But I am impressed you could write.
                              jimorlando Close the door it's windy. Don't open your umbrella indoors, It's bad luck.

Stay safe and dry

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                                John.
                                Just let us know if you’re feeling secure. Are you feeling secure?
                                No Im not feeling secure, not in the slightest. I worry about whats round each corner, whats behind me, whats under the bed, whats in my wardrobe, and whats lurking in my fridge. I even have to check under the loo seat before I sit on it. Nursey dont help, she reckons that most of my insecurety comes from me being the runt of the litter, which now I realise has been my problem all along. Mum did not tell me and dad shyed away from any such conversation. Its no wonder I feel destitute and unloved, the kid on the outside, looking in. Thats me. No I dont want anybodies pity, or convulsions, or any of that defibrillation stuff. Just any old crap that suits.

(If you are following this you are a better man than gungadin). God bless this ship and all who sail in her, Thats what I say, and you dont need to break a bottle of champagne on my nose cause I cant see where Im going anyway, and there will be a lot of blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X