No announcement yet.

The Last Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its alright for me Jim, I have this alarm thingy. If I fall over and dont answer when they call me a prettyy young nurse comes out to resusitate me. How cool is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by John.b; 05-21-20, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• I can see it now, John.b falls and his alarm asks "are you ok" and he answers " I've fallen and I can't get it up".
      LMAO.

Stay home & stay safe.
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• John.b, I think you might be motivated to fall down a lot with that arrangement.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• maybe he texted nursey "i need help getting it up" a couple of times ..lol .. no, john, if we see your last post
          then at least we know it isn't your last post .. which is good .. hv a good weekend all..

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
            John.b, I think you might be motivated to fall down a lot with that arrangement.
            Funny you should say that Jim, I am falling as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
              maybe he texted nursey "i need help getting it up" a couple of times ..lol .. no, john, if we see your last post
              then at least we know it isn't your last post .. which is good .. hv a good weekend all..
              Eric you are oh so right mate, I did text nursey about this very subject this morning but she said she could not get over at the moment as she was already strugling with a large one but would be over as soon as she could lay it to rest.
              Nothing is ever too much for nursey.

Comment

• Originally posted by John.b View Post

Eric you are oh so right mate, I did text nursey about this very subject this morning but she said she could not get over at the moment as she was already strugling with a large one but would be over as soon as she could lay it to rest.
                Nothing is ever too much for nursey.

That is becoming so very close to being TMI in my most trusted opinion.
                TMI= too much information.

Nursey certainly sounds like a very elegant example of womanhood anyone would be proud to have in their employ.

I can't find a proper nurse that will work under indentured servitude anywhere. They all want $$.

I'm just jealous and in a bad mood, don't mind me.

Stay home & stay safe
                "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Yea Intruder, my nursey is a one off, she just dose it for the pleasure of it all, never any mention of money, only, 'when and where is the next deserving case'.

TMI could mean 'too much innuendo' !!!!
                  Last edited by John.b; 05-24-20, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X