The Last Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
    Being home ordered has not really been a problem so far but 24/7 news is getting to be a bit much.
    Well, if things become boring... I was asked what a "fanfare" is in this thread https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...phones-in-ears, so I posted a few clips. Maybe you can watch them, maybe you like it or maybe get even more bored .

'lectric drumma
    Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Not a real trekkie here either. The dammit Jim is just too funny to pass up though. Almost as good as Chuck Norris jokes.

Yep, Jun 10 is a long way off. Lots of time to practice drums & ride motorcycles. Too bad that 2 weeks ago I took a tumble (dark uneven ground) and bruised my upper ribs. Painful as hell!
      I'm 62 retired with COPD so social distancing is a requirement. My wife is 62 and has asthma.
      Not being able to do much but watch the news from bed has been interesting and boring. I should be able to get back to normal in another 3-4 days.

Chuck Norris tested positive for corona virus and they had to quarantine the virus!

Stay home & stay safe.
      So sorry to hear about your accident Intruder, that must be a right pain in the ribs. I bet it hurts when you laugh. I would send you nursey but she is otherwise committed these days, what with the virus and all. Not that she is fighting it in anyway, she is trying to catch it so she can isolate with her clients and stay in bed. I said about getting her self a bike, but she said she was one. Make of that what you will. Anyway mate I do hope you get better soon. Sorry about nursey but thinking about it you are probably better off without, and I doubt if your wife would be happy about her method of treatment. Take Care Mate. Keep your head down, and if you do go out, have a look for some of those mushrooms. They will do you more good than anything else I can think of.

Comment

• dang, lectric drumma ..that's not lectric drumma.. that's 'coustic drumma' .. but i liked the ones with the drum kit..
        i once broke 2 ribs in my back (and some bruised) from falling down a steel stairs (on job) well, there was a chlorine leak
        so was in a bit hurry.. but i know about that ! the first couple of days were the most painful ever.. so all the best intruder..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
          dang, lectric drumma ..that's not lectric drumma.. that's 'coustic drumma' .. but i liked the ones with the drum kit.
          Thanks man!

Yeah, you know I'm a schizophrenic, don't you? On www.a-drums.com, they know me indeed as 'coustic drumma . Being schizophrenic, I often live in my own world… but that's OK, they know me there .
          'lectric drumma
          Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• well, being schizophrenic can be a 'blessing' now .. can still have company while being in quarantaine..
            can all be in the same room without infecting each other.. (let me think of more benefits..) ..o, working shared shifts..

Comment

• And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimFiore View Post
                And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Mushrooms, tequila, and warm corona w/o lime wedges works well for the simple man.

Dammit Jim, I'm a quarantined human not a social butterfly.

Stay home & stay safe.
                "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Mushrooms, tequila, and warm corona w/o lime wedges works well for the simple man.
                  Really…?

Let's hope we all stay away from corona guys - the virus, that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUak...WeJ-OyCAVGnLJI

Stijn
                  'lectric drumma

Comment

• Thank you for waiting to post this.
                    Two days ago the tears rolling down my face would of been from the pain caused by laughing.
                    I love it!

Stay home & stay safe

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• You're welcome my friend! But what the f*Ęk is it with these beeps?! In all honesty… it's something I'll never understand . OK, let's not open that can of worms…
                      'lectric drumma

Comment

• Has to do with the 7 words you can't say on tv.
                        Yep, beep should be the 8th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBH5oNQOS0

I'll bet Chuck Norris could get away with saying them on tv.

Comment

Yep, beep should be the 8th.
                          LOL! + some extra text because I need at least 5 characters to be able to post.
                          'lectric drumma

Comment

• well, i don't hear any beeps, when i click play ? must be y'alls browser..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
                              well, i don't hear any beeps, when i click play ? must be y'alls browser..

OR...... just our advanced age!

Thanks.

Stay home & stay safe.

Comment

• Given time this too shall pass .. we'll linger no longer on our ass..

Comment

Working...
                                X