• MMmmm....Mimic.......................

K ;-)
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• lets end this thread today...kthanksbye
      Roland TD30Kv.....6 cymbals..DW9000 double pedal...DW9000 Hi Hat stand/snare stand

Comment

• End? You mean this thread is still going?
        Don't answer that.
        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• You are all posting on an echo. Page one will be repeated again in about two and three quarter years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
            End? You mean this thread is still going?
            Don't answer that.
            Yes, it's still alive and kickin'! Why shouldn't we answer that question? I was always thaught it's only polite to anwer a question.

You are all posting on an echo. Page one will be repeated again in about two...
            You are all posting on an echo. Page one will be...
            You are all posting on an...
            You...

Echo...?
            Did I win? I posted the first post in this thread in 2018?
            'lectric drumma
            Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Roland TD30Kv.....6 cymbals..DW9000 double pedal...DW9000 Hi Hat stand/snare stand

Comment

• It's still here..until now. I win. Again.

Thank you all for playing, stay tuned for the next fad thread!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD LOCKED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

K

Comment

• <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD UNLOCKED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i have a key to this thread and i'm still here too!
                  Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

• How did you guys know I was going to post on this thread today?! Can you read my mind? Heck, I hope not! I was going to post again to keep this thread from dying, so... Well, to keep it from dying, or to win of course.

So, did I win? I guess I'm the one who has asked that question most, so that counts for something anyway I think, no?
                    'lectric drumma
                    Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• nobody will win as long as we keep posting here.
                      Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

• Originally posted by jammin777 View Post
                        nobody will win as long as we keep posting here.
                        You mean HERE?

What if I just post there?
                        -----> ________
                        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• double post i win!
                          Last edited by jammin777; 01-19-18, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• you can post anywhere you want but will still end up in this thread

Comment

• So this is kinda like the black hole of threads, it all ends up here...nothing escapes...not even light...
                              K

Comment

• I've picked a page number. We're going to stop when it's hit.

...or are we?
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X