No announcement yet.

The Last Post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may feel free to close it now if you wish. Ok by me.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Lets close this on my Thanksgiving wish to you all.....kthanksbye
      Roland TD30Kv.....6 cymbals..DW9000 double pedal...DW9000 Hi Hat stand/snare stand

Comment

• byethanksk?

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
          Seems to be getting stuck in the mud!
          This comment, combined with the former "gay"-comments... reminds me of the comparison I heard the other day. Someone was comparing hetero people and gay people with cycling... you know, you have the guys that enjoy cycle racing, things like the "Tour de France", climbing hills et. Those would be the hetero's. And then, there is cyclo cross, those were compared with gay people, they like to ride in the mud .

Just noticed that Bosko posted the 5000th post in this thread! Doesn't that deserve an applause? On the other hand, I just posted post 5014 in this thread, maybe that deserves an applause too .
          Last edited by 'lectric drumma; 11-23-17, 06:49 AM.
          'lectric drumma
          Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Every one here needs some therapy I think, and some drugs, and alcohol, and definitely a nurse. I realise nurses are in short supply so I figured you could borrow my nurse if you like but terms have to be discussed beforehand. Also you will need to demonstrate to me that you are competent in handling a nurse and that you wont abuse her too much. Yea I'm still here !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Everyone, so that includes you too I guess... Thanks for being willing to share your nurse but ehm... you don't have a picture, do you? I mean, just so we know which kind of nurse your nurse is. Since there is the kind of nurse, built pretty big, that scares you, but there 's also the nice kind which one 'd like to ehm... nevermind .
              'lectric drumma
              Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Well, a clue might be that he calls her "nursie" and not Ralph, Floyd, Betty or even Ratched.
                Ratched.jpg

Comment

• 1967-2.jpg

Comment

• It's awfully quiet..is everyone out Christmas shopping?

K
                    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenster View Post
                      It's awfully quiet..is everyone out Christmas shopping?

K
                      No, playing their kits! As we should be doing too, but I can't since I'm at work - to be clear, lunchbreak that is .
                      'lectric drumma

Comment

• Almost 2 weeks since the last post in the thread. To me, it seems no one is interested in this topic anymore. So I think it 's safe to say that the we have a winner, being the one who posted that last post (5020). And that person is ehm... hey, wait a minute... that person is me!!!! I won!!!
                        'lectric drumma

Comment

• image_31763.gif

Comment

• Roland TD30Kv.....6 cymbals..DW9000 double pedal...DW9000 Hi Hat stand/snare stand

Comment

Working...
                            X