The Last Post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrggg, I hate when that happens!

Glad you are back in the caring gloves of your nurse. Here, let me get the next round.
    “Here’s to women, beer and song, may none of them be flat.”
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Originally posted by TriggerThis View Post

I'm sorry but you should check out what it says under my nickname.
      Person 1: Who's the president of China?
      Person 2: I don't know...
      Person 1: I'm telling you!

Stupid joke, I know. And it's a lie, just like under your nickname!
      'lectric drumma
      Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
        I've picked a final number. This thread will close soon.
        4908?

'lectric drumma
        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
          “Here’s to women, beer and song, may none of them be flat.”
          Amen to that! Let the women be gentle, the beer be strong and the song be good!
          'lectric drumma

Comment

Where will Kenster go to pad his post count then?
            Hey man, that hurts! Pad my count...HA!!! I give tons of valuable knowledge and bashing to the Forum without having to pad my count.

K ;-)
            My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
            E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
            A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
            A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenster View Post

Hey man, that hurts! Pad my count...HA!!! I give tons of valuable knowledge and bashing to the Forum without having to pad my count.

K ;-)
              LMAO! I had to come up with a quick reason so he wouldn't stop all the endless fun we have in this thread.
              Once past 35 posts I see no reason to post useless dribble in the threads. I know, "Useless Dribble" = great name for a oldies band!

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

I had to come up with a quick reason so he wouldn't stop all the endless fun we have in this thread.
                No worries, the only reason we could give him to stop this thread is to go too much off topic. So on topic again... the last post... Is this the last post? Did I win? And not only did I win, but also, whát did I win? A trip to...? A night with...? Hmm... I guess if someone answers these questions - ín this topic - my question "did I win" is already answered...

'lectric drumma

Comment

• Wait, I didn't know "a night with..." was a winning option...sign me up! Especially if it's Kate Beckinsale...

Comment

• Ummm, I think "a night with" only applies to a choice of other posters on this thread. Does a pajama party at Kensters change anybody's mind about winning this contest? And, if not there might be firefighting involved in that party.
                    Kenster, you staying safe I hope?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenster View Post
                      Wait, I didn't know "a night with..." was a winning option...sign me up! Especially if it's Kate Beckinsale...
                      Well, I don't know if "a night with..." is a winning option, I was just asking. Ehm... does your wife know about Kate Beckinsale? Hehe, I can imagine your wife finding out, and the result being "a night with the couch".
                      'lectric drumma

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post

Well, I don't know if "a night with..." is a winning option, I was just asking. Ehm... does your wife know about Kate Beckinsale? Hehe, I can imagine your wife finding out, and the result being "a night with the couch".
                        Ha! A night on the couch..how is that different than any other night for me? Well, I'm allowed to have my island of 5...Kate's on it...and so are currently (list changes now and then)
                        1. Kate Beckinsale
                        2. Allesandra (Victoria's Secret model)
                        3. Olivia Wilde
                        4. Denise Richards
                        5. Gal Gadot (she was on before being Wonder Woman, from the movie Knight and Day with Tom Cruise)

Ahem...WINNING!!!

Comment

• Well, at first I was thinking who to add to the list, but then I thought, nevermind. Hehe, list might be getting too long anyway .

Originally posted by Kenster View Post

Ha! A night on the couch..how is that different than any other night for me? Well, I'm allowed to have my island of 5...Kate's on it...and so are currently (list changes now and then)
                          1. Kate Beckinsale
                          2. Allesandra (Victoria's Secret model)
                          3. Olivia Wilde
                          4. Denise Richards
                          5. Gal Gadot (she was on before being Wonder Woman, from the movie Knight and Day with Tom Cruise)

Ahem...WINNING!!!
                          Well... they are on your wish- /fantasies-list, not on your couch. So it's only fantasies.

Ahem... LOSING!!!

But to consolidate you a bit, in that park I'm losing too (we all are on this forum), since we can only dream...

Better to ride a motorcycle and to play drums... the bike you can mount every day, and the drums you can hit. 2 things women won't allow you . For the women reading this, please don't be offended, I'm only joking!
                          'lectric drumma

Comment

• Well I ride a motorcycle almost every day!

K

Comment

• Me too . Which one do you ride? Me, I'm on a '99 Honda CBR 1100 XX Super Blackbird. Love that bird!
                              'lectric drumma

Comment

• Well here ya go!! 2015 Victory Ness Magnum limited edition #107.
                                Bikesunsidesmall.jpg

20170804_220622.jpg

Of course the Mrs makes it look better with the trunk (Tour) module. And yes the LED lighting changes colors lol.

K
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Kenster; 10-16-17, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X