Clear All

• Yep..I still won...lol
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• 100th post!
      Bringing my freaky-looking monster e-kit to classic rock! In the Toronto area? Come check us out at a gig near you.
      Please take a sec to Like my band's Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/wickedtruthband/

Comment

• Funny, it says your at 102.
        It also says I win with just this one post
        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• I don't think you're right about that.
          Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

• Nope, forget it, I won! Heck, been away for a few weeks again, and this is one of the first threads I post in! About the above posts... more cowbell is always needed! I have a prescription for it . Not necessary to change the advances if cowbell is needed. Hehe, imagine one being attracted to Bella the Cow... "Meuuuhh"
            'lectric drumma
            Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by qcaze View Post
              I don't think you're right about that.
              Did you just call me a leftest?

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Left, right...? Are we allowed to talk politics on this forum? Maybe this thread is a special... Hehe, may be best to leave that can of worms closed...
                'lectric drumma
                Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• you guys are all losers, im the winner here! case (thread) closed.
                  Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

• Tadaa! :-)
                    'lectric drumma

Comment

• Toodaloo

Comment

• I won't be posting anymore in this thread! Really, this is my last post - unless someone posts something after this post of course... Reminds me of the song "Working in a coal mine" --> "How long can this go on"
                        'lectric drumma

Comment

• You implicitly make a good point there. We can all be winners. If that is indeed your last post. I guess you kinda won..? Interesting..
                          Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

• Originally posted by qcaze View Post
                            I guess you kinda won..?
                            Well, I think so too... Thread closed.
                            'lectric drumma

Comment

• Alright, you wieners move over. Thanks for keeping my spot here vacant.
                              And "STAY OFF MY LAWN"

Comment

• Well you're the Intruder..

Comment

Working...
                                X