Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me. me. oh me.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• THREAD LOCKED.

Thanks to all who have made this thread fun, but, due to server constraints, we must lock this thread to save load times and memory. Please feel free to start another Topic that will intrigue and encourage the Forum members to participate.

Forum MODS

p.s, Kenster wins.
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenster View Post
        THREAD LOCKED.
        Damn! Although... no wait a minute, I'm still posting in this thread. So that must mean that I win! Anyway... you guys are just post who's. I mean, look at your post count! You joined later than I did and have more posts than I do - nevermind the fact that I've been away for quite some years. And that I only post usefull information. E.g. 1kB= 1024 bytes. You see, lot's of useful information. That's why... drumroll (after all, this is a drumforum!)... I win!
        Last edited by 'lectric drumma; 08-03-17, 05:45 AM.
        'lectric drumma
        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Pssst, anybody wanna buy a master key for a thread lock?
          Not to be confused with a dreadlock key. That is something different.

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Not per se... I just need one extra key on top of the ones I currently have. One to close this thread. After I posted of course. Oh yeah... before I forgot, as said in my previous post, I always post usefull information, so here it goes: those wanting to visit Brussels, one of the things to see is Manneke Pis (for those that don't understand Flemish : Little man Pee).
            Attached Files
            'lectric drumma
            Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Okay. I'll play!
              Main: TD-30, PD-128-BC, PDX-100 (x4), CY-5 (x2), CY-15R, CY-14C (x2), CY-12C (x2), CY-8, KT-10 (x2), FD-9, BT-1 (x5), SPD-SX, Gibraltar GCS-ERK, QSC K10, Bose QC35, Red Roc-N-Soc Nitro
              Mini: TD-11, PD-85 (x4), CY-5 (x2), CY-8, CY-13R, KT-10 (x2), FD-9, MDS-TDKP1 folding rack

Comment

• Hey, all you kids get off of my lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post
                  Damn! Although... no wait a minute, I'm still posting in this thread. So that must mean that I win! Anyway... you guys are just post who's. I mean, look at your post count! You joined later than I did and have more posts than I do - nevermind the fact that I've been away for quite some years. And that I only post usefull information. E.g. 1kB= 1024 bytes. You see, lot's of useful information. That's why... drumroll (after all, this is a drumforum!)... I win!
                  Yeah but I welcome EVERYONE in the Foyer section so, lots of suck up posts lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
                    Hey, all you kids get off of my lawn!
                    Chase me off! I'm the one holding the scythe! You should be happy, me mowing your grass!
                    'lectric drumma

Comment

Chase me off! I'm the one holding the scythe! You should be happy, me mowing your grass!
                      Don't smoke that. It's not mature yet!

Comment

• Oops, there goes your crop... I thought it was just grass... Now I understand why we had to get off your lawn.
                        'lectric drumma

Comment

Oops, there goes your crop... I thought it was just grass... Now I understand why we had to get off your lawn.
                          Well, it is Seattle and all.
                          Actually was considering a hemp putting green but the users just wanted to make bongs out of their putters and smoke the rough.
                          I don't even want to think what they would do with a sand trap!

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post

Don't smoke that. It's not mature yet!
                            You mean it's not manure yet, smoke that sh&t!

Comment

Working...
                            X