The Last Post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qcaze View Post
    I can play my thing perfectly fine thank you!
    Well done, "the force is strong in that one"
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post

Well done, "the force is strong in that one"
      Which "one" exactly
      Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

• Dang, walked right in to that.
        Just like Maxwell Smart, "missed it by that much"​​​​​​​

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• I wonder if Mr. Smart was actually illustrating the size of the "one"with his fingers..
          Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

• In the presence of 99 or not?
            I kind of liked Emma Peele over 99. Maybe it was the accent? I doubt it was the skin tight suits she wore
            The Avengers was a much better show IMHO.

Comment

• Let's see some vids on that monster!
              My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
              E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
              A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
              A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• yeah, what he said

Comment

• I would love to do a video, but (cue suspenseful cello) I don't have the time for it atm. I was planning to try and get one done this weekend, but I have a lot of stuff to get done around the house and (cue violins) I'm alone with the kids..
                  Last edited by qcaze; 03-24-17, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• I actually had a crush on both Emma Peele and Agent 99. Meow meow!

K

Comment

• And this one time at band camp.

Comment

• Band camp is what I call rehearsal sessions for the band. When I tell folks I'm going to band camp on Friday night, they go, "huh?"
                        K

Comment

• Any flutist's in your band? Watch out!

Comment

• Just checking in....

Comment

• Originally posted by latzanimal View Post
                              Just checking in....
                              Did you have reservations sir?
                              We are pretty busy this time of the evening, feel free to tip heavy for extra considerations.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X