• Show
Clear All

You people underestimate my powers.

Comment

I know you are at 6.28 posts per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dex Methorphan
        You people underestimate my powers.
        Do you use your powers for good or awesome?
        [URL="http://www.michaelrender.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdrumz
          i'm myself

and teknail, i already won,
          check my earlier post..
          Yes your good but not good enough......The link goes to page 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Dex Methorphan
            hmm... Apparently you've never seen "The Big 1000000 The Official Last Reply Thread" at the forum I frequent most.

Currently on page 886 with 17705 posts
            ...That insane.......Bet it's womans site......you know, got to get the last word in

Comment

Originally posted by amonline
              Anyone who posts after me besides myself is a girl.
              Note "ANYONE" not "EVERYONE"........So that would make Spearit a

Oh my look at my special post count...

Comment

Originally posted by teknail2004
                Note "ANYONE" not "EVERYONE"........So that would make Spearit a
                You're right... EVERYONE who posts after me besides myself is a girl.
                Alan
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by amonline
                  You're right... EVERYONE who posts after me besides myself is a girl.
                  Some of us just ain't going to argue with that - if dressing up as a girl makes you a girl that is!
                  Steve

[i]'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else'[/i] - me

[b][color=blue]TD10exp[/b][/color], plenty of [color=darkgreen]PDs[/color], [color=darkred]CYs[/color] and [color=sienna]KDs[/color], [b][color=black]SPD20[/b][/color], triggered acoustics, [b][color=red]Pearl Masters[/color][/b], [COLOR=Orange][b]Zildjian cymbals[/b][/COLOR] and a plethora of PA blah [i]blah[/i] [b]freakin[/b] blah...I mean does anyone [color=black]REALLY[/color] care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Did you say is a girl? or gets a girl?
                    [SIZE=20px][URL="http://stores.ebay.com/JJs-Roland-Vdrum-Store?refid=store"]JJ's Roland Vdrum Store [/URL] - great used Vdrum gear, now with more hardware and acoustic drums [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by jjdrumz
                      Did you say is a girl? or gets a girl?

Wait..I'm not a girl...?

>crickets...<

Post Whorism at it's finest!

E
                      [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]www.mypvshop.com [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]- your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "[I][COLOR="Blue"]smokeless1[/COLOR][/I]" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknail2004
                        ...That insane.......Bet it's womans site......you know, got to get the last word in

The truly crazy part is how over the years and various crashes, software changes etc, its still managed to survive.

Comment

chris :D

Comment

Whoa...must be the monolith from "2001: A Space Odessy". I suddenly feel the need to kill things with an animal leg bone.
                            TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

mmmm...Leg bone....

E
                              [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]www.mypvshop.com [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]- your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "[I][COLOR="Blue"]smokeless1[/COLOR][/I]" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox
                                mmmm...Leg bone....

E
                                huh-huh. He said "bone". huh-huh.
                                Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X