Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canerican
    Huh?
    It was a failed trick/joke. I convince people that the thread is locked and that they shouldnt be posting spam, I get the last reply.

It failed though For a fleeting moment I thought I was being clever

Comment

Leo -- What is the prize?
      Rene
      . . . . . . . . . .
      V stage with TD20 and TDW-20, pd-80s, pd-7s, pd-125, vh-12, cy-12rc, dB 405 L and Yorkville LS 700p
      Core2duo in a Cube with 2 gig of RAM and 2 HDDs, Sonar Producer 6, DFHS Custom and Vintage, and RME Multiface II

"Make me an instrument of your peace..."

Comment

Originally posted by Renegator
        Leo -- What is the prize?
        Rene
        Good question Rene...?????
        I guess it's got to be post related so then it would be a poster.....

So whom ever the last poster is, consider yourself the prize poster...

Leo

Comment

err...
          poster prize?

prize poster poster?

. . . . . . . . . .
          V stage with TD20 and TDW-20, pd-80s, pd-7s, pd-125, vh-12, cy-12rc, dB 405 L and Yorkville LS 700p
          Core2duo in a Cube with 2 gig of RAM and 2 HDDs, Sonar Producer 6, DFHS Custom and Vintage, and RME Multiface II

Comment

Posters who post posting about post prizes are not to postdate the post to win the prized last post poster award .....

Comment

Anyone who posts after me besides myself is a girl.
              Alan
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hmm.. There's one of these over on VS planet!
                Better to be a hammer than an anvil..

Comment

Originally posted by spearit
                  Hmm.. There's one of these over on VS planet!
                  BUSTED!!!!!
                  Thats where I got the idea from...And it's way out of control too (14pages if I recall )

So STOP POSTING from here on because I'm a copy cat (and apparently a girl) and don't want to be reminded of it everytime I checkout the general section here at Vdrums.com..

Cheers
                  Leo

Comment

hmm... Apparently you've never seen "The Big 1000000 The Official Last Reply Thread" at the forum I frequent most.

Currently on page 886 with 17705 posts

Comment

Lock on

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

You guys are girls.
                        Alan
                        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Originally posted by amonline
                          You guys are girls.
                          And so are you, so nyah!
                          sigpic

Comment

What?!! That girlie-man Alan sold me another defective thread lock!

That's ok. Wait until he find out that anyone who posts between Boingo and Michael Render on a Friday and is a moderator with a first name starting with the letter A is .... ummmm, can one of you ladies tell me what we were talking about?
                            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

You guys kill me!

. . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Anyone who posts after me besides myself is a girl.
                                i'm myself

and teknail, i already won,
                                check my earlier post..
                                | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Working...
                                X