Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Covid Jab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intruder, it sounds like back in the day, trying to vacinate kids, the doctor with the syringe would sneak up from behind the child while the nurse kept them amused, then he'd stick it in and as they opened their mouth to yell the nurse would stick a lollypop in their gob. By the time they had got their head around all these goings-on, it was all over

Comment

• John.b Your experiences with nurses is always so much better than mine.
      Laying over my moms lap screaming, the nurse would slap my face and the doctor would deliver the jab to my butt. No lollypop, no tissue for my tears nothing!
      My face cheek was sore for an hour and my butt cheek was sore for days.
      Nurses have never held a special place in my heart, I suppose partly because of this. Then there are the jokes such as.

What is the difference between a Nurse and a Cadillac? Not everyone has been inside a Cadillac.

How do you know when a Nurse is having a bad day? She won't stop needling people.

A nurse walks into a bank totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. She grabs a deposit slip, pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse, and tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller and, without missing a beat, says, “Well, that’s great…some *******’s got my pen!”

Get the jab, help save the world from the people in it.
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Laugh, Its the way you tell em mate.

No one knows how many have been inside my nursie cause they never come out again.

Comment

• I went to see bloodsucking nursie this morning to give my yearly blood quota for diabetic checking. Only 6 months late. I was starting to feel quite neglected. She wasnt in a good mood, she did'nt even ask me what arm I wanted it taken from, she just put the tourniquet on, pulled it up as tight as it would go and stuck the needle in. No bye or leave, not nothing. Then taking my blood pressure, she just said 'thats high', I'll do it again, and then again, and then again. I think she was doing her lottery numbers. Oh and then comes the pins in the feet gig. Luckily for me, that due to my spine problems I dont have much feeling in my feet . She was stabing away, I could'nt feel anything. That seemed to make her even more piss-d off. Still all done for another year, or 18 months, or whatever, I wished her a nice day and left.

See I dont always get the good ones lol
          Last edited by John.b; 06-09-21, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• And the echo is listening to us .
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• @John.b
              IDK, still sounds better than my experiences.
              Ever since they found a way to put a phone pole into a toothpick I see a nurse and head for the local police station to file a protection order. Nurses must stay 200 feet or more away from my personal space.

Doctors are just as bad. Three and a half weeks ago one carved his initials into my hee haw and I still feel the pain of healing. He may of carved his whole name. Not sure cause I can't see down there even if I stand on my head.
              I've had my vaccine so maybe on our next get together you can check it out for me?

Glad to hear that you are good for another 18 months or so. Were you offered the special extended warranty or just the standard one?
              I hear that Amazon Prime will soon offer super extended warranties but first there is the matter of a little trip to the edge of space and back.
              11 minute flights are only 2.8 million $. What a bargain. Just put it on my Amazon card.
              When it becomes safer I will book us both seats on a trip like that. What are friends for?

Get that Jab people, we have to be around to see if global warming freezes us all to death in this lifetime.

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• jimorlando My doctor and his nurse can probably fix that inner ear issue you are having.
                It must be fixed before you can go with us on the Blue Origin flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
                  jimorlando My doctor and his nurse can probably fix that inner ear issue you are having.
                  It must be fixed before you can go with us on the Blue Origin flight.
                  The cicadas are drowning out the tinnitus in my ears. Imagine paying $2.8 million and then not allow you to board.
                  Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post

The cicadas are drowning out the tinnitus in my ears. Imagine paying $2.8 million and then not allow you to board.
                    That is a good one. And it makes sense no matter how long you think about it!

Eat mo cicadas.

Comment

• If its a choice between cicadas and nits,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll take the nits.

They're not so ugly and dont affect your hearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by John.b View Post
                        If its a choice between cicadas and nits,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll take the nits.

They're not so ugly and dont affect your hearing.

Keep yer Wits don't eat those Nits.
                        Cicadas Krunch so eat a Bunch.
                        If you can't Hear have more Beer.

I'm a poet and don't even know it.

Comment

• Ah he's a word smith no less. A poet laureate.

And I thought he was just a p--s artist

How could I have got that so wrong
                          Last edited by John.b; 06-12-21, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Okay, what’s a nit? I’m trying to prepare to be embarrassed when you tell me the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                              Okay, what’s a nit? I’m trying to prepare to be embarrassed when you tell me the answer.

Nit=The egg or young form of a louse or other parasitic insect, especially the egg of a head louse attached to a human hair.

Only embarrassing if your spouse spends their time grooming you by picking & eating them in public! LMAO

John.b Yeah, I'm still a p--s artist too. Multi talented one could say if two wouldn't or didn't but wanted to. Know what I mean?

Daughter & Grandson got jabbed yesterday. Great job!
                              Son sat at table of 10 with no mask. He said everyone else had the jab months ago. Bulletproof till somebody stabs you with a knife I told him.
                              He just turned 40 the other day. Maybe it's part of his mid-life crisis to remain stupid? I bought a new motorcycle during mine, I guess we are different that way.

Comment

• Thanks Intruder! We try and do our grooming behind closed doors.

Comment

Working...
                                X