Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a website around DIY Vdrums

Hi!

I'm a web designer and a big fan of (diy) V-drums.
    I'm planning on making a very transparent website on literally ever part / aspect there is. For example: Mesh heads. On the mesh head page I will put every mesh head there is with stats like rebound, ply, shipping, links. I'm planning on doing this with every part. From full-on ekits to piezo's.

Let me know your thoughts

There's already DigitalDrummer that's been doing this for years now.

Not saying that that you shouldn't do it, but do know that there is someone who has been doing this for some while.
    DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
    Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Originally posted by perceval View Post
      There's already DigitalDrummer that's been doing this for years now.

Not saying that that you shouldn't do it, but do know that there is someone who has been doing this for some while.
      Yes true, i'm a bit late

Comment

No worries! There's nothing wrong in being excited by something we fall in love with.
        There's plenty of things to do to help the e-drummer community.

And remember to to have fun along the way!
        DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
        Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

I think it would be good to go to the DIY forum and just relay your experiences, like what went wrong and how you overcame the problem and what not to do or what you need to do etc. That would save someone else a lot of grief I think. Like the best triggers you have found and the reasons etc etc.
          That would be good I think.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
            I think it would be good to go to the DIY forum and just relay your experiences, like what went wrong and how you overcame the problem and what not to do or what you need to do etc. That would save someone else a lot of grief I think. Like the best triggers you have found and the reasons etc etc.
            That would be good I think.
            yes great idea! I'm soon getting my 3d printer and I'm thinking of making stuff for triggers with it. I will share my experiences with that.

Comment

Working...
            X