Deviant art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviant art

Just today I had realised that some of you guys are on DA (eric's post in the foyer), so I thought we could share our accounts here

My page has some photos I've taken on my journeys and some writing of my own reflections. Hope to see you guys there! https://www.deviantart.com/woodoo26
    •A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•
    •Roland TD-12 brain, SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers•
    •Ship kits: TD-12KV, TD-30K, TD-50K•

i also like to look on deviant art because it's another great way to find 'new' art ..but what i really liked
    was your soundcloud account .. f.ex. Qzama Quartet is awesome.. not only does your acoustic jazz kit
    sound 'perfect' (the dirt and dry of all your cymbals is just right, istanbul agop ?) but you also play acoustic jazz 'perfectly' ..
    so, off topic but just saying..
    | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
      f.ex. Qzama Quartet is awesome.. not only does your acoustic jazz kit
      sound 'perfect' (the dirt and dry of all your cymbals is just right, istanbul agop ?) but you also play acoustic jazz 'perfectly' ..
      so, off topic but just saying..
      Oh no, no, that's not me playing, I was just there to listen! Some younger friends of mine playing their own awesome jazz tunes... I had to capture it and share their great talent and energy.
      •A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•

Comment

ok, well i've heard you play ; ) .. i just thought that was also you..
        | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
          ok, well i've heard you play ; ) .. i just thought that was also you..
          I wish Anyhow, thanx for taking the time to check out both portals!

Comment

Oh, crap, you reminded me that I was avoiding DA recently. Any good news from there other than mimicking ArtStation design?
            ...Though I like your photos. They look like made by a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by FairPlay View Post
              Oh, crap, you reminded me that I was avoiding DA recently. Any good news from there other than mimicking ArtStation design?
              ...Though I like your photos. They look like made by a pro.
              DA has a new 'eclipse' theme... You're not the first to mention ArtStation in this regard, though I haven't been visiting that site. Anyhow, the new style is not my cup of tea, I'll be swtiching back to the old one since the previews are low res, and some functionality is lost. Hopefully they fix that before forcing us all to use eclipse.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm far from a pro, don't even use a proper camera. I just get to see some nice places and I like to capture the most interesting details as well as I can. As you could see from my details, the photos are mostly for my own archive, I don't see them as original work, but the writing I post there is.

Comment

Working...
              X