Alan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan

Alan if you're out there I wanted to ask you publicly if I may please: how are you feeling? I know you had some health challenges, (I have had my share as well), I hope you are faring at least reasonably well. If Alan is not able to answer this for whatever reason if anybody has news on Alan please post. And just a shout out to Alan: thanks again for this wonderful forum, doing what you do, many people care about you, and appreciate you.
    TD-9 Module Gen 2; TMC-6 Slave Module; PD-105BK; PD-85BK x 3; CY-13R x 1; CY-12C x 3; Kit Toy China 15" x 1; Kit Toy Splash 10" x 2; KD-9; CY-5 x 2; FD-7-; Pintech Dinbat used as Cowbell; TDA-700 & Roland KCW-1 Sub Woofer; Pearl 902 Double Pedal; ROC-N-SOC V- Stool with Back Rest

Plus 1 on good wishes for Alan. I havenít thought about it lately because he has been relatively active here.
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

This was a test to see if Iíd delete or move the post, wasnít it?

Thank you for asking. It means a lot.

Iím actually doing very well at this time. A couple of weeks ago, I received the best labs Iíve had in about 30 years. Iím truly blessed.

In late October, I will hit my 3-year post transplant date. Itís exciting and scary at the same time.

Transplants are considered ďsuccessfulĒ at 3 years. Iíd say I feel confident Iíll meet that goal.

However, the scary part is time is ticking. I could have another 3 or even 30 great years. The average is around 12 total. So, that scary number is around 9 right now. I do my best to eat and live a healthy lifestyle.

All I can really say is I thank God for the time He was willing to allow me to have. I love what I do, the talent He gave me to do it, and I just enjoy being able to share that gift with thousands of drummers all over the world. It truly means a lot to me. Sure, itís how I make my living, but I am truly blessed to be able to do what I love.

So many of you have reached out to me over the years, and I am truly humbled but it.

Thank you you again for asking.
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Alan you are an inspiration mate, and truly one of the good guys. Hang on in there, I know you are going to make it through.

Comment

Thank you, John!
          Alan

Comment

Ha mate I'm betting your still here in 20 years. You have way to much to do to quit on us before that.

Comment

Hoping so! I have no retirement plan!
              Alan

Comment

Well thatís good us!
                Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Good to hear you are doing so well.

Comment

Working...
                  X