Quote of the day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the day...

We have a "Song of the day...", so I thought it proper to have a "Quote of the day..."

Let's start off with this little nugget...

Johnny Nobody was something else; a valued gem in a coal mine of cobwebs. Johnny Nobody brought a incredible presence to the forum never forgotten, nor matched... much like his grip.

- Alan VEX
    circa 2019
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
      We have a "Song of the day...", so I thought it proper to have a "Quote of the day..."

Let's start off with this little nugget...
      It's kinda ironic cause he never got to use quotes properly
      °•A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•°
      °•Roland TD-12 brain, SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers•°
      °•Ship kits: TD-12KV, TD-30K, TD-50K•°

Comment

awesome quote .. here's mine for today .. https://www.customink.com/designs/ricc2/zwd0-00bt-z0xg/
        | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

"there is no 100% - the better you get the more you see how much you suck..."

George Kollias

Really cool, cause you alway see that People playing drums for 1 year think they are already Pretty good… and then in time they realize theres way to go, and you`re never really there.
          Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box and Roland Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

"Conceit disturbs all learning" .. Kung Fu rangoon ... (i made another one > https://www.customink.com/designs/ricc1/zwd0-00bu-24eb)

Comment

'nowadays, everybody is under 24h watch completely voluntary, by carrying big brother in their pocket'. agent 131216

Comment

i give up .. ..https://www.customink.com/designs/ricc0/zwd0-00bu-3ndz

Comment

5A092DA5-C528-4511-9F97-432D7A9996DA.jpeg I really liked this one even though it’s not a quote.
                  Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

“Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”

Comment

Working...
                    X