X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demonocus
    started a topic Sadly i must take a break from drumming

Sadly i must take a break from drumming

2 months ago i got a 2 month notice to move because we are getting demovicted in other words the house is being torn down for redevelopment and unfortunately the city i live in is going through a housing crisis and since we were unable to find a place i now have to throw everything in storage and live in a motel and hope i can find something before summer rates kick in. Once that happens if i don't find a place then i will be homeless and that will mean selling everything ,quitting my job and starting over in a new city with somewhere to rent. So i am forced to give up drumming for idk how long. I don't expect anyone to care i just need to vent right now because typing this here helps my head deal with it a little better.

• John.b
    replied
    Thanks for the photo mate. The kit is looking good enough to play. Yea situation still not great then but at least you are up and running, that's the main thing. Good luck in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Howstamychi
    replied
    Hoping things work out for the better as they often do even when all is bleak. Good luck and hope you are drumming again soon and posting about it.

Leave a comment:

• demonocus
    replied
    Originally posted by John.b View Post
    A long time since we heard from you mate. What's occurring. Have you got settled somewhere and are you up and running with the kit. Really do hope so mate. Drop us a line, let us know how you are getting on.
    Ended up not selling the td9 so i still have it in boxes ,might just keep it as a spare kit or part it out on reverb still enjoying my atv ad5 more than ever and loving my a to e ,still in the same place so still can only play certain times of day ,do plan to get a bigger place 1 day if the housing crisis ever ends in my city. anyway heres an updated kit pic

50103889_2224007377927125_3199486726959529984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr3-1.fna&oh=986cc9bc93f9bbfb68c6d95b3ff29680&oe=5CEB07B9.jpg

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    A long time since we heard from you mate. What's occurring. Have you got settled somewhere and are you up and running with the kit. Really do hope so mate. Drop us a line, let us know how you are getting on.

Leave a comment:

• jimorlando
    replied
    Thatís great news. Glad youíre able to get some playing time in.

Leave a comment:

• demonocus
    replied
    Originally posted by John.b View Post
    What's the news now mate. Are you up and running yet. Let us know how you are getting on.
    Yup up an running ,can't play whenever i want but i can still get some playing in at certain times a day

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    What's the news now mate. Are you up and running yet. Let us know how you are getting on.

Leave a comment:

• demonocus
    replied
    Originally posted by hemiboy View Post
    I heard the sounds were great. And for s guy like me who just plays at home for my own enjoyment it would be plenty of module and not limited at all. Only for the pros that are very tech savvy would like something like the Mimuc Pro or Td 50, but they are both too rich for me, lol. Anyway, enjoy. Do you have the Atv 18 ride cymbal?
    I just have a cy13 and cy15 roland cymbals ,thinking about getting the atv ride though

Leave a comment:

• hemiboy
    replied
    I heard the sounds were great. And for s guy like me who just plays at home for my own enjoyment it would be plenty of module and not limited at all. Only for the pros that are very tech savvy would like something like the Mimuc Pro or Td 50, but they are both too rich for me, lol. Anyway, enjoy. Do you have the Atv 18 ride cymbal?

Leave a comment:

• demonocus
    replied
    Nice I heard the module is good but a little limited and the pads and cymbsls are supposed to be awesome
    The ad5 is great ,true it has some limitations but the drum sounds are fantastic and its very easy to use and set up is super easy,i like it much more than my old td9.idk how atv pads and cymbals are because i don't own any ,i only own the ad5 module

Leave a comment:

• hemiboy
    replied
    Nice I heard the module is good but a little limited and the pads and cymbsls are supposed to be awesome
    Last edited by hemiboy; 07-22-18, 12:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• demonocus
    replied
    Did you keep your td 9 module or are you going with something else. I had a Td 9 Rocker kit( big pads) and I loved it
    sold it with the rest of the td9 kit ,i'm using the atv ad5 module

Leave a comment:

• hemiboy
    replied
    Did you keep your td 9 module or are you going with something else. I had a Td 9 Rocker kit( big pads) and I loved it

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    That's great news mate. Its taken some time though hasn't it. Hope you get the kit set-up soon. Get back to normality.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X