No announcement yet.

Sadly i must take a break from drumming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't like this post but it won't let me del so i just erased it and entered this so just ignore this
    Last edited by demonocus; 02-01-18, 08:33 AM.

Comment

UPDATE...

So after 7 long months i got everything out of storage and have sold my roland td9 in the pic its in the blue box with the rack on top of it,i let it go very cheap ,anyway the guy will be taking it away in a week or 2 and when that spot is clear i'll be setting up my drums again ,i'll be using the kd120 instead of the big bass drum for space reasons anyway it will be set up soon and i'll post pics when its all set up.I didn't think it was all going to fit in my small room but it looks like its going to work,fingers crossed.

37340521_2086214135039784_6713720154997391360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=36a2bcf785ba54c23a8f0b7a1bacdefb&oe=5BC92EBA&efg=eyJhZG1pc3Npb25fY29udHJvbCI6MSwidXBsb2FkZXJfaWQiOiIxMDAwMDk1MzY1MzA5NTIifQ%3D%3D.jpg

Comment

Great news! Glad youíre getting things sorted out. Thanks for the update.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome home, lol. Hope things are working out for you

Comment

That's great news mate. Its taken some time though hasn't it. Hope you get the kit set-up soon. Get back to normality.

Comment

Did you keep your td 9 module or are you going with something else. I had a Td 9 Rocker kit( big pads) and I loved it

Comment

Originally posted by hemiboy View Post
                Did you keep your td 9 module or are you going with something else. I had a Td 9 Rocker kit( big pads) and I loved it
                sold it with the rest of the td9 kit ,i'm using the atv ad5 module

Comment

Nice I heard the module is good but a little limited and the pads and cymbsls are supposed to be awesome
                  Last edited by hemiboy; 07-22-18, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Nice I heard the module is good but a little limited and the pads and cymbsls are supposed to be awesome
                    The ad5 is great ,true it has some limitations but the drum sounds are fantastic and its very easy to use and set up is super easy,i like it much more than my old td9.idk how atv pads and cymbals are because i don't own any ,i only own the ad5 module

Comment

I heard the sounds were great. And for s guy like me who just plays at home for my own enjoyment it would be plenty of module and not limited at all. Only for the pros that are very tech savvy would like something like the Mimuc Pro or Td 50, but they are both too rich for me, lol. Anyway, enjoy. Do you have the Atv 18 ride cymbal?

Comment

I heard the sounds were great. And for s guy like me who just plays at home for my own enjoyment it would be plenty of module and not limited at all. Only for the pros that are very tech savvy would like something like the Mimuc Pro or Td 50, but they are both too rich for me, lol. Anyway, enjoy. Do you have the Atv 18 ride cymbal?
                        I just have a cy13 and cy15 roland cymbals ,thinking about getting the atv ride though

Comment

What's the news now mate. Are you up and running yet. Let us know how you are getting on.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
                            What's the news now mate. Are you up and running yet. Let us know how you are getting on.
                            Yup up an running ,can't play whenever i want but i can still get some playing in at certain times a day

Comment

Thatís great news. Glad youíre able to get some playing time in.
                              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

A long time since we heard from you mate. What's occurring. Have you got settled somewhere and are you up and running with the kit. Really do hope so mate. Drop us a line, let us know how you are getting on.

Comment

Working...
                                X