Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delete my account?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete my account?

What do we do if we want our account deleted?
    Music is not my passion, it's my obsession...
    www.oblyvion.com
    Facebook:[Scych]
    You Tube Scychful
    Twitter:@Raakinn

I typically do not like to delete long-term accounts since anyone can hack the account and make that request. I can look into "hiding" the account if you like.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I would like my account deleted. contact me please

Comment

Email us the request via the “contact us” link at the bottom of the page.

You must contact us via the email address the account is associated with.

Upon request, the membership and personal data will be deleted, but posts will remain as “guest” posts.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
        X