Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost private messages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost private messages

I recently spoke privately with a user about some things I needed to sell and some messages have disappeared. Now I also have other old chat logs and only the one with this person had to do with some pricing. Now I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence or if something happened caused by some control system, in which case it would be severe lack of privacy.
    Roland TD-12 module, MegaDrum Trigger module, DIY DareStone CLDRUMWH A2E drum conversion, DIY rack using Dixon clamps, Pearl P-932 double pedal, DIY A2E Chang dual zone cymbals.

Nothing on internet is ... privacy anymore

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot view or even venture a guess in this area. I do see vB is making some drastic updates in some areas. I also cannot find any such reports on the vB site forum.

PM me the member's name you were messaging. Let's ensure they were not removed/banned for some reason. (although, you should be able to tell this)
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
      X