Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Classifieds?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds?

Is there still a classifieds section? I'm not seeing it if there is one.

Thank you
    Yamaha DTX502 module, mapex piccolo snare, 10" and 12" vintage Tama Superstar toms, 16" no name blue sparkle floor tom (from my first kit in 1979 resurrected from the attic) Triggera Intriggs on snare and two mounted toms, Roland RT-10 on floor tom, two Kriggs, Yamaha RH135, pcy135, and pcy155

Yes...
    https://www.vdrums.com/forum/marketp...ifieds-selling
    PDP Concept Maple A2E wrapped with Bum Wraps; Jobeky AI dual-zone triggers; drum-tec Real Feel and Billy Blast Ballistech 3.0 mesh heads; Jobeky and Field cymbals; Gibralter hardware; Offset double pedal; DW Remote hi-hat stands; Yamaha FC7; four eDRUMin devices; SD3; Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen; Windows laptop

Comment

OK, thank you!
      Yamaha DTX502 module, mapex piccolo snare, 10" and 12" vintage Tama Superstar toms, 16" no name blue sparkle floor tom (from my first kit in 1979 resurrected from the attic) Triggera Intriggs on snare and two mounted toms, Roland RT-10 on floor tom, two Kriggs, Yamaha RH135, pcy135, and pcy155

Comment

This info below affected the ability to view classifieds for those that met requirements. Once the member posts and the server updates their level, they will be able to see the classifieds again. Remember, only “seasoned” members with 30 days & 30 posts qualify to engage the classifieds.

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...les-promotions
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
        X