Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

See more
See less

Forum Issues?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Issues?

Alan, I'm sorry for using this route to ask you a question but did not know of another way. Has there been changes to this site, I can not start a new topic anymore, and when I reply to a thread, I get a white screen come up with "node Id" 1227567 in the top left corner. I have to exit the site, then re-enter it to get back in. Also I can no longer jump to the last page of a topic. Any ideas mate. Hope you are doing OK Alan.

I’ve seen/heard nothing like this. That sounds like connectivity issues. However, I do think there is something in the latest update they fixed that is making the site act differently. I just cannot place my finger on it. Here’s what I was told...

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-previous-page

Personally, I think there’s more going on.

The best advice I can give you is to completely clear your browser’s cache & cookies.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

OK Alan I will give that a try. Cheers

Comment

Perhaps I should start a new thread, but it seems kind of related. I haven't been here in quite some time, found a couple of messages I tried to respond to, get a message that "I am not authorized to create this post". Is there something I'm unaware of as a change, etc

Lyle D

edited to add: I found a different way to respond that worked. A bit puzzled, but it worked
        Last edited by slyone; 05-23-20, 12:53 AM.
        and the jukebox plays..... !! (the Nails - Home of the Brave )

E-set : TDW-20, 2 up & 2 down, VH-12, 6 cymbals (5 CY14, 1 CY15), 2 Pintech Dingbats all on a Gibraltar rack, thru a Simmons DA200S
        VExpressions Gigging Kits & Top 50 Drummers #1

A-set : 1968 Ludwig Hollywood in Burgundy Sparkle

Comment

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...les-promotions
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
          X