Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Forum Issues?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Issues?

Alan, I'm sorry for using this route to ask you a question but did not know of another way. Has there been changes to this site, I can not start a new topic anymore, and when I reply to a thread, I get a white screen come up with "node Id" 1227567 in the top left corner. I have to exit the site, then re-enter it to get back in. Also I can no longer jump to the last page of a topic. Any ideas mate. Hope you are doing OK Alan.

I’ve seen/heard nothing like this. That sounds like connectivity issues. However, I do think there is something in the latest update they fixed that is making the site act differently. I just cannot place my finger on it. Here’s what I was told...

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-previous-page

Personally, I think there’s more going on.

The best advice I can give you is to completely clear your browser’s cache & cookies.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

OK Alan I will give that a try. Cheers

Comment

Perhaps I should start a new thread, but it seems kind of related. I haven't been here in quite some time, found a couple of messages I tried to respond to, get a message that "I am not authorized to create this post". Is there something I'm unaware of as a change, etc

Lyle D

edited to add: I found a different way to respond that worked. A bit puzzled, but it worked
        Last edited by slyone; 05-22-20, 11:53 PM.
        and the jukebox plays..... !! (the Nails - Home of the Brave )

E-set : TDW-20, 2 up & 2 down, VH-12, 6 cymbals (5 CY14, 1 CY15), 2 Pintech Dingbats all on a Gibraltar rack, thru a Simmons DA200S
        VExpressions Gigging Kits & Top 50 Drummers #1

A-set : 1968 Ludwig Hollywood in Burgundy Sparkle

Comment

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...les-promotions
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
          X