Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

New Memeber Still Awaitng Approval

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Memeber Still Awaitng Approval

I submitted an introductory post in the Foyer section about 4 or 5 days ago, but I have yet to see that it has been approved. Because this forum makes new members completely isolated from anyone else in the forum I can't tell what is going on.
    Is it because:

The post did not properly submit, and was actually never seen by any moderator? How can I tell this is the case?

The post was rejected by a moderator for some reason? If so, why? If this is the case, some feedback as to why would be nice.

The moderators doing the approval have not gotten to it? If that is the case, that is fine. But the forum rules give out 24 hours as an expected maximum time to wait. How long am I supposed to wait before deciding that it has been too long to be just a normal delay, and is instead some unknown (at least to me) problem?

I know this forum is not really the proper way to bring up these questions, but because I am blocked from every other form of communication, this is literally the only way I can ask. If I can't get an answer on this forum, can I at least get a PM telling me what is going on?

The deleted post was a combination of introduction and seeking help. Please re-post your introduction as an introduction (if you wish) in the Foyer, and your questions for information in the appropriate additional forum. (see forum descriptions for the best placement) Thanks!
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
    X