Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

See more
See less

Tapatalk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

is tapatalk no longer enabled for this forum? from searching it suggests that it once was used here but i can't find the forum in the app when i try to add it.

i thought one good thing that might have come out of my windows phone dying on me was going to be that i'd be able to follow here in the app but doesn't look like it so far.
    Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

We dumped it almost a decade ago because next to no one used it. We still only get asked about it once a year or less. When we upgraded to vB5 and cloud hosting, they did not support it. Last I was told, they don’t allow it on cloud accounts. My guess is the upkeep/updating. Thus, we no longer run it.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

fair enough.
      Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Working...
      X