Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

This forum is for vBulletin-related discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions here. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

FAQ: WHY WAS MY TOPIC DELETED?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ: WHY WAS MY TOPIC DELETED?

The following should help members understand how we do our best to keep relevant topics organized for their benefit.

Why was my topic delete?

In our rules and welcome email, we ask that all new members please read our rules, forum descriptions, and posting guidelines within each forum, before posting.

Why delete my topic instead of just moving it?

We are often asked why we delete topics instead of moving them. The simple answer is, members do not learn if we just move them. It also takes several additional steps, a private message to the member about posting properly (or another duplicate topic being created, or answering a private message asking where the topic went), and our time to do all these things.

Why do we want topics in specific locations?

Posting topics in the proper forums makes it easier to search limited numbers of topics for your answers faster. It also results in finding more relevant topics faster, instead of topics that may waste your time.

Bottom Line:

If you want don't want your post deleted, please read the forum descriptions, and posting guidelines within each forum, before posting.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working...
X