Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

This forum is for vBulletin-related discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions here. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

FAQ: I CANNOT SIGN IN, POST OR SEE MY POST?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ: I CANNOT SIGN IN, POST OR SEE MY POST?

You can find your answer(s) under the appropriate section below.

"I cannot sign-in, post, or reply..."
    1. Have you verified your email address?
    2. Please ensure you have confirmed your email address.
    3. If you did not receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder.
    4. Allow time for the confirmation email to arrive. (usually seconds/minutes)
    5. Allow time for the server to activate your confirmation. (usually minutes/hours)
    6. If you continue to have an issue, clear your browser's cookies and cache and try again.
    7. ONLY AFTER the above has been attempted and allowed time, email us through the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page.

"I can't see my post/reply..."
    1. Are you subject to the "temporary approval phase" mentioned at the top of the forum? (if you see it, you are subject)
    2. New members' first few posts are subject to approval due to overwhelming spam.
    3. As a new member, you will see the notice at the top of the page until you clear the short approval period.
    4. Please allow up to 24 hours for posts to be approved. Approvals are not instant.
    5. If you have waited the allotted time and still cannot see your posts, verify you followed forum posting guidelines.
    6. If you did not post correctly, please re-post in the proper forum correctly. (please note forum posting guidelines)
    7. ONLY AFTER the above has been attempted and allowed time, you may contact a moderator or administrator.

IMPORTANT! Only contact support after following all of the above.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working...
X