Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

This forum is for vBulletin-related discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions here. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Trouble viewing jpegs and zip files.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble viewing jpegs and zip files.

If I try to open any Jpeg or zip files I get this error. Any thoughts... thanks
    Invalid File Specified
    Pearl Master Series, TD-20 Expanded, Vintage Rogers XP-8, Mimic, ATV aDrums

Do you mean upload or download? Can you post a link to a post containing one or both.

Also, if they are very old posts, some attachments were lost when we upgraded a couple of years ago.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

When you receive that error notification, are you actually logged in as a member? I get that notification if I am just accessing the site as a guest, but not when I am logged in.
      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

These are new posts, either jpegs or like this zip file trying to download. I am logged in to my account, but it seems to log me out after I get the error.

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...04#post1172004

Thanks

Comment

Works for me... even on iPad.

Try clearing your browser caches and signing back in. Corrupted cookies may cause this.
          Alan
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

I am a dumb butt, I should have know that and tried before I asked for help. My bad. That resolved the issue and all is right in the world (well my world) THANKS and cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X