Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

The Forum Talk forum is for vBulletin discussion only. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Trouble viewing jpegs and zip files.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble viewing jpegs and zip files.

If I try to open any Jpeg or zip files I get this error. Any thoughts... thanks
    Invalid File Specified
    Pearl Master Series, TD-20 Expanded, Vintage Rogers XP-8, Mimic, ATV aDrums

Do you mean upload or download? Can you post a link to a post containing one or both.

Also, if they are very old posts, some attachments were lost when we upgraded a couple of years ago.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

When you receive that error notification, are you actually logged in as a member? I get that notification if I am just accessing the site as a guest, but not when I am logged in.
      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

These are new posts, either jpegs or like this zip file trying to download. I am logged in to my account, but it seems to log me out after I get the error.

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...04#post1172004

Thanks

Comment

Works for me... even on iPad.

Try clearing your browser caches and signing back in. Corrupted cookies may cause this.
          Alan
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

I am a dumb butt, I should have know that and tried before I asked for help. My bad. That resolved the issue and all is right in the world (well my world) THANKS and cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X