Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

This forum is for vBulletin-related discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions here. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Where is the 'new posts' button gone ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the 'new posts' button gone ?

on the top line of forums, there used to be a 'new posts' button .. it showed new posts by latest entry..
    was handy for a quick peek.. ..and it worked different than 'today's posts' button (not ordered by latest)
    just wondering where it went.. ..didn't have to log in to see it ..
    | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

While testing yesterday, it wasn't working, so I removed it. Let me know if my replacement works properly. I may have to do some tweaking.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, I've attempted to come up with two logical choices for the vast viewership.

Latest Topics: (unchanged) For Logged In member's "latest active topics".
      Latest Posts: For any visitor to see the last day's active topics by latest reply. (a combo of what you described, and our previous "Today's Posts")

I cannot really think of anything else beneficial to add.

Let me know if the Latest Posts is close to what you used to see. I honestly have no idea what that used to be.
      Alan
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

ok.. 'latest posts' works fine too.. thanx..
        | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Working...
        X