Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

The Forum Talk forum is for vBulletin discussion only. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Where is the 'new posts' button gone ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the 'new posts' button gone ?

on the top line of forums, there used to be a 'new posts' button .. it showed new posts by latest entry..
    was handy for a quick peek.. ..and it worked different than 'today's posts' button (not ordered by latest)
    just wondering where it went.. ..didn't have to log in to see it ..
    | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

While testing yesterday, it wasn't working, so I removed it. Let me know if my replacement works properly. I may have to do some tweaking.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, I've attempted to come up with two logical choices for the vast viewership.

Latest Topics: (unchanged) For Logged In member's "latest active topics".
      Latest Posts: For any visitor to see the last day's active topics by latest reply. (a combo of what you described, and our previous "Today's Posts")

I cannot really think of anything else beneficial to add.

Let me know if the Latest Posts is close to what you used to see. I honestly have no idea what that used to be.
      Alan
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

ok.. 'latest posts' works fine too.. thanx..
        | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Working...
        X