Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

The Forum Talk forum is for vBulletin discussion only. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

iPad Log In

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Log In

Just wondering why I can't log in on my ipad? I even went through the change password process. Laptop logs me in with no problem even with the new password.
    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

See if that's happening without the www. If so, let me know. I've been telling them for two years now there is a cookie issue with the redirect. (somethong to do with signing in, creating a cookie without the www, then getting pushed to the www, and then the cookie not matching up... I don't understand it, but that's the only thing I can figure it's doing) I can't figure it out, and they keep ignoring me on it. They act like I'm crazy, but I get this complaint all the time. If you clear the entire browser cache, it should work. Let me know.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm writing this while logged in via my iPad.
      Never had a problem here.

Keep trying, Daniel.
      DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH Kit Pix

My new venture: voglosounds.com

Comment

I probably should have mentioned more than 50% of my time here is on an iPad.
        Alan

Comment

100% on ipad wifhout problem....
          Gretsch USA 1983 with Roland RT-30 triggers and ATV AD5, Korg Wavedrum Global, Sonor Perfect Balance Pedal, Roland KT-10 pedal (left). Zildjian, Paiste Superior Drummer 2, Studio Drummer, Steven Slate Drums

Comment

ipad 25% of the time no real problems.
            "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Daniel, it's probably a cookie issue. I hear this all the time when people change their password. So, I'm closing this. Try clearing the cache on your iPad. PM me if that fixes it.
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X