Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Today's Posts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Posts

There was a link to go to today's Posts that would show the last 24 hours of new posts that has disappeared from the site (at least on my tablet. Any advice on how to get that link back?
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

I've noticed it started in the past couple of days. It appears to be the Android browser in portrait mode. It does show in landscape mode. I'll ask vB about it.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

It's still there on my PC, and on my Android tablet, it's there if you have it in landscape. If you have it in portrait, right under where it says vdrums.com at the top, in the blue header, there is a small menu icon on the left side of the bar, it's in that menu.
      My Kit's Evolution Thread (PICS)

Comment

There may have been an update that disabled the mobile version. I'll check into it.
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

As others have said, when the site's responsiveness reaches a certain width the menu collapses down to a menu icon which you have to click on. You can see this if you're on a desktop and scale your browser down:
          *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
          Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Thanks all for the responses. I will check them out.
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

It works in landscape. Thanks.

Comment

Can't find the menu or link in portrait position

Comment

I get it. This is not in my control. Turn your tablet until an update repairs it.
                  Alan

Comment

I verified there was an update recently. I have submitted our issues for repair.

Here is a post outlining the recent update (just to share they are doing a ton of work): http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-now-available
                    Alan

Comment

Working...
                    X